Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

OMG

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ok forget everythng
 arjun and bonnie??? like seriously?? Shocked i never thought in my wildest dreams of this. though i feel he is using her too.. Confused
anyways so arjun says that with sam he has only enimity and he ll destroy her.. but i wonder how ll he trap her again coz she is alrdy maintaining distance now. bonnie says to destry her he have to remove neil frm her life.. so ya i think neil sam might hv misunderstanding but i think there friendship is too strong. loved the way neil just let it go, he cant remain angry with her.. i do feel neil ll realise that arjun is not a good person. why i think raneil together ll expose arjun now? Big smile
radhika coming to the wshroom was symbolic that she ll protect sam.. 
and arjun coming in btw nesam hug was symbolic of him coming btw them..
as sam said to neil that she ll become heartbroken if neil breaks her trust..
so i think sam ll really hv a tough time now. as of now arjun is badly in revnge mode..
i dont how ll arjun trap her again.. piyali seemed unhappy with sam she is always unhappy with her not a big deal. neil's anger was justified.
i loved the part bonnie said the pictures depicted love more than enimity..
so party happens tmrw and arjun thinking of breaking nesam..
waiting for the party now
n these chamchas are becoming irritating now. hope sam only scolds them.. but it was good as radhika went to the washroom..
radhika telling about line. atmabishaws was nice.. shows that in future sara ll understand eachother. though i see sam melting now. hoping to see sara now

Edited by Ri21 - 11 May 2015 at 11:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeee-Cara-muktha_cutemahiwayyyKri_19_Mizz_Sunshin3sherlockthorDivyaDivI10..sahana..AnuMPLifez_BeautifulHeavens_Kissannihilationsoni595forever.youngHuma-Rihan05greeshma014rekha.366

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Seriously bonnie n arjun Pinch
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
IDK I felt like Arjun is clearly using Bonnie as the means to an end. I expected something like this last day itself. It's obvious that Arjun is trying to create a relationship with everyone around Samaira. This theme can be done extremely well if they work properly on this. Arjun does seem single-minded but Radhika stumbling on Arjun was slightly symbolic.
Sam and Neil are cute as usual but I was too intrigued with Arjun and Bonnie to notice lol. So Arjun's first plan is to alienate Neil from Sam. I suppose he will succeed at that in the beginning. Arjun is basically the anti-hero right now. Interesting. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeemuktha_cuteKri_19_..sahana..Ri21greeshma014forever.youngRihan05soni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

IDK I felt like Arjun is clearly using Bonnie as the means to an end. I expected something like this last day itself. It's obvious that Arjun is trying to create a relationship with everyone around Samaira. This theme can be done extremely well if they work properly on this. Arjun does seem single-minded but Radhika stumbling on Arjun was slightly symbolic.
Sam and Neil are cute as usual but I was too intrigued with Arjun and Bonnie to notice lol. So Arjun's first plan is to alienate Neil from Sam. I suppose he will succeed at that in the beginning. Arjun is basically the anti-hero right now. Interesting. 

exactly with nesam seperating we ll hv sara their.. and somehow i feel radhika ll clear mu btw nesam and raneil both exposing arjun.. 
Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Okay...so today's episode had a lot of things..
Neil getting angry with Sam was totally justified. ..
But I don't know if Cvs are planning to show a romantic track between them...let's wait and see...there's no use thinking about that
Radhika's confidence idea was nice...
Sam didn't seem upset with Radz in the scene...ok..maybe because she was too engrossed. .
These chamchas are really into my head...they are so annoying!!
Radz entering the washroom and telling Arjun that it was a common one was nice...
Bonnie with Arjun...I expected that cos Arjun doesn't seem to be like the one who will divulge his plans to some random girl
I guess Arjun will use Radz to distance Neil from Sam...maybe..not sure though(the way he was looking at Radz n telling har koi kuch toh hota hai or something
PS:Arjun not paired with Radz!! Yippee!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeee

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Same here, never did i think they will show Arjun n Bonnie Dead
but today's episode just confirmed Neil has feelings for Sam, after Radhika went, Arjun dialogue to Bonnie was symbolic, it had some hidden meanings, with each passing Arjun's character is confusing me more!! Sam ignoring Arjun ?? bt during the party she kept staring Arjun him

Edited by Rihan05 - 11 May 2015 at 12:00pm
..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Seriously Arjun and Bonnie? But, i am sure arjun is using Bonnie. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

DivyaDivI10 IF-Dazzler
DivyaDivI10
DivyaDivI10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Arjun such a confusing character ever I seen in tv.. unstill knowin the reason for the revenge its ll be like dis.. I really dislike the idea Bonnie being his GF Angry ..

liked the episode coz of Sam Neil scenes Aww Neil can't be angry wit her long.. also liked radz lines for mebling

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeeShadow-FaxRi21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index