Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

We Excelled *The Art Of Kaamchor*CC #7 (IO) (Page 112)

SniCkerDoOdLe IF-Stunnerz
SniCkerDoOdLe
SniCkerDoOdLe

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 28964

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by -PiKaChu-


Okay. .. bye m sleepySleepy
kya hua Dia? anything wrong dear??? Confused

Kuch nahi hua. .. i gotta sleep coz my real world will not wait for meLOL

U take care dear.  .. Gud nyt. ...Smile
huh? Confused
ok.. sleep then Smile
kuch samajh nahi aaya.. par tu thik hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent_Eyes_

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 29161

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

@Lovely you're sho sho cute Heart

I will respond to your msg once I get lappy Embarrassed
awww but you tooEmbarrassedLOL

nah re!! just read it and laugh it off LOLTongue
Seriously
I died laughing..

Thank you for that Heart

And you are indeed cute :)
The msg was too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SniCkerDoOdLe

DilDuffer... IF-Dazzler
DilDuffer...
DilDuffer...

Joined: 07 January 2015
Posts: 3609

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Omg! Luk who is backHug LGEmbarrassed
Dia!!! Hug
missed you baby!! Hug
kaisi hai?? UN kyu change kiya? Embarrassed

haan haan pata hai. . Kitna miss kiOuch

Wo winnu ne tujhe bata diya ki i changed my UND'oh i thought tujhe thoda daraungiLOL plan failOuch
He he heEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent_Eyes_SniCkerDoOdLeBeautyful_Mess

Silent_Eyes_ IF-Sizzlerz
Silent_Eyes_
Silent_Eyes_

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 11502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Chudail
Acha
Since when am I chudail?? Shocked Ouch

Lol baby did i say kiffy is chudailLOL. .. wo tho yu hi likh diya..
not fa u or anyoneEmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_MessSniCkerDoOdLe

SniCkerDoOdLe IF-Stunnerz
SniCkerDoOdLe
SniCkerDoOdLe

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 28964

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Ruko Dia
I was going anyway dear :)

tum kyu jaati?
yaha pe kya hora hai? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Silent_Eyes_ IF-Sizzlerz
Silent_Eyes_
Silent_Eyes_

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 11502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutewinnie

Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Omg! Luk who is backHug LGEmbarrassed
Dia!!! Hug
missed you baby!! Hug
kaisi hai?? UN kyu change kiya? Embarrassed

haan haan pata hai. . Kitna miss kiOuch

Wo winnu ne tujhe bata diya ki i changed my UND'oh i thought tujhe thoda daraungiLOL plan failOuch
He he heEvil Smile

ROFL
DilDuffer... IF-Dazzler
DilDuffer...
DilDuffer...

Joined: 07 January 2015
Posts: 3609

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by -PiKaChu-

Chudail
Acha
Since when am I chudail?? Shocked Ouch

Lol baby did i say kiffy is chudailLOL. .. wo tho yu hi likh diya..
not fa u or anyoneEmbarrassedHug
He he..chudail will come in your dreams tonightEvil Smile
JKLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

SniCkerDoOdLe IF-Stunnerz
SniCkerDoOdLe
SniCkerDoOdLe

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 28964

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

@Lovely you're sho sho cute Heart

I will respond to your msg once I get lappy Embarrassed
awww but you tooEmbarrassedLOL

nah re!! just read it and laugh it off LOLTongue
Seriously
I died laughing..

Thank you for that Heart

And you are indeed cute :)
The msg was too Embarrassed
no thanks rem Embarrassed

but yeah.. that was the first thought that came to my mind when i saw u guys on this thread LOL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Kaamchor Paagals @ Paagalworld #20 [INVITES ONLY]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: .ProperPatola   Replies: 475   Views: 12623

.ProperPatola 475 12623 24 November 2015 at 1:27am by DianaPrince

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index