Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

<3 <3 ABHI ka CHOTE...!! <3 <3 [Daya Shetty FC # 120] (Page 110)

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by pinky118

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by pinky118

hey nusrat di how r u?

I'm fine baccha..You say..

me also fine..free from exams nowWink

Tum to bach geye..But I'm feeling like chakki peesing pessing by exams..


matlab Tera aata jaldi ban jaye ga...ROFL

Wo to main baan hi geye Dada just after getting admission in medical..Such a painful life.. Angry

chalo Roti bana lety hain Teri...WinkWink

BlueRibbon Senior Member
BlueRibbon
BlueRibbon

Joined: 24 October 2014
Posts: 721

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Really Dada that baarishwala pic is just out of the world..
Embarrassed

One of my fav Wink

Mine too dii..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Really Dada that baarishwala pic is just out of the world..
Embarrassed

One of my fav Wink

Yu...Embarrassed
BlueRibbon Senior Member
BlueRibbon
BlueRibbon

Joined: 24 October 2014
Posts: 721

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by pinky118

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by pinky118

hey nusrat di how r u?

I'm fine baccha..You say..

me also fine..free from exams nowWink

Tum to bach geye..But I'm feeling like chakki peesing pessing by exams..


matlab Tera aata jaldi ban jaye ga...ROFL

Wo to main baan hi geye Dada just after getting admission in medical..Such a painful life.. Angry


chalo Roti bana lety hain Teri...WinkWink

Banalo Dada,Already my teachers have done that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by pinky118

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by pinky118

hey nusrat di how r u?

I'm fine baccha..You say..

me also fine..free from exams nowWink

Tum to bach geye..But I'm feeling like chakki peesing pessing by exams..


matlab Tera aata jaldi ban jaye ga...ROFL

Wo to main baan hi geye Dada just after getting admission in medical..Such a painful life.. Angry


chalo Roti bana lety hain Teri...WinkWink

Banalo Dada,Already my teachers have done that..


awww...LOL
BlueRibbon Senior Member
BlueRibbon
BlueRibbon

Joined: 24 October 2014
Posts: 721

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Dada Nusrat will gonna killed by someone's smile.. Embarrassed



aweee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Aaah Dada aap mujhe marnewali hoo kya..
Embarrassed Embarrassed


Pakka...Evil Smile





Dada not fair..
Nusrat will really gonna be killed by his adaa..
He looks dashing more than anything..


WinkBhai kis ka hy...Embarrassed



Ammmu , see Dada is torchering me by uploading Daya's breathtaking pics..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

BlueRibbon Senior Member
BlueRibbon
BlueRibbon

Joined: 24 October 2014
Posts: 721

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Dada when will you write your next story..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Nusrat.

Dada Nusrat will gonna killed by someone's smile.. Embarrassed



aweee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Aaah Dada aap mujhe marnewali hoo kya..
Embarrassed Embarrassed


Pakka...Evil Smile





Dada not fair..
Nusrat will really gonna be killed by his adaa..
He looks dashing more than anything..


WinkBhai kis ka hy...Embarrassed



Ammmu , see Dada is torchering me by uploading Daya's breathtaking pics..

awww...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Poor Nusrat...WinkWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
<3 <3 Beary Beary Cute Cupcake <3 <3 [Daya Shetty FC #118]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: bluetides   Replies: 1174   Views: 21514

bluetides 1174 21514 23 April 2015 at 1:22pm by gadhadada
!!Rampyari ki Swari...Lage Daya ko Pyaari !! [Daya Shetty FC #117]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: anjali_mahajan   Replies: 1175   Views: 20934

anjali_mahajan 1175 20934 03 April 2015 at 12:46pm by bluetides
Selfie Ka Badshah [Daya Shetty FC # 116]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 1174   Views: 26734

gadhadada 1174 26734 10 March 2015 at 1:26pm by gadhadada
!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: monika21   Replies: 1164   Views: 70074

monika21 1164 70074 16 November 2011 at 4:23am by Aditi_97
WONDERWORLD of DAYA fans - FC of Daya, Chk page 89

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: m_kal2011   Replies: 1103   Views: 60583

m_kal2011 1103 60583 25 April 2011 at 5:11am by DivianTanz_Divz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index