SaHil Not To Return To Ibrahim Mansion!

Posted: 8 years ago
As shown in the precap , the lawyer tells Sanam2 that she isn't a part of Aahil's property anymore and won't be able to use his money. πŸ˜†

Within 10 days she will have to leave the house & then IM will be auctioned. πŸ‘

Relieved that Sanam(after getting her memory back) would not return to a place that has always given her painful memories.
Maybe she'll remember few things about her past. It's best for her not to get back the sad memories.

Ao Aahil is going to stay somewhere else away from Sanam2 for some time. That means Unlimited SaHil. 😳

But what about Nazia,Shazia,Lateef,Khala,Khalu?Edited by fizywizy-woo - 8 years ago
Which Sad memories r u talking about ??? 
She got married n got her love in this very house too, if there are sad memoriez. Then there are so many good memories as well, 
Originally posted by micshy

Which Sad memories r u talking about ???
She got married n got her love in this very house too, if there are sad memoriez. Then there are so many good memories as well,

Her Husband got remarried in IM. She was tortured there.

Ofcourse there are happy memories as well related to IM.

Just my opinion.

Be Cool.

😊

And if they go back then again Sanam2's magic will begin & again Sanam will be tortured. The negativity will continue.

I wrote what I thinks CVs are going to do.

Not for the time being, maybe later they'll return.
Sad memories?! But all those flashbacks she had, all the GOOD ONES they were the ones that happened in that IM only πŸ˜³
Originally posted by fizywizy-woo

Her Husband got remarried in IM. She was tortured there.

Ofcourse there are happy memories as well related to IM.

Just my opinion.

Be Cool.

😊

And if they go back then again Sanam2's magic will begin & again Sanam will be tortured. The negativity will continue.

I wrote what I thinks CVs are going to do.

Not for the time being, maybe later they'll return.

Lol im.totally Kool πŸ˜† its just that constant reminders about Sanam's past life full of struggle n sadness is being brought up quite often, when she "herself"  forget n forgave everything n wanted to start afresh, that was #HerChoice ... So that should be respected πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Sad memories?! But all those flashbacks she had, all the GOOD ONES they were the ones that happened in that IM only😳

Ofcourse.

This thought of Aahil not coming back to IM came to my mind after watching that precap.

Aahil wants to stay away from Sanam2 who is living in IM. He left because of a reason.

And he wouldn't want Sanam2 to know about Sanam.

She knows that Sanam is alive but doesn't know that she is with Aahil & her memory(if) came back.

I don't care where she goes... she needs to go with the honest and right man... wherever. that is.

She must not go back to that haunted Pak house of poorly skilled major who caused death of his family.
Originally posted by fizywizy-woo

Ofcourse.

This thought of Aahil not coming back to IM came to my mind after watching that precap.

Aahil wants to stay away from Sanam2 who is living in IM. He left because of a reason.

And he wouldn't want Sanam2 to know about Sanam.

She knows that Sanam is alive but doesn't know that she is with Aahil & her memory(if) came back.

i agree that i dont want sahil to directly come to IM cozi want fresh new love memories in a new house for sahil ...later they can visit Im together hand in hand once sanam memories return

and as of the other members i really cant guess what will happen to them ...maybe they shud disappear πŸ˜†

i think nazia is behind all this becoz she doesnt want her evil fake bhabhijaan to enjoy luxury behind her bhaijaan's back
It was tanveer who made everyone's life a hell. As for aahil getting married to sanam2 well it was seher greed for money which led to sanam's ruined wedding. Noone is perfect - everyone has his/her flaws so why blame brickwalls
Originally posted by reshmaruth

It was tanveer who made everyone's life a hell. As for aahil getting married to sanam2 well it was seher greed for money which led to sanam's ruined wedding. Noone is perfect - everyone has his/her flaws so why blame brickwalls
hear hear..😊