•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously guys y is this forum sooo dead???😲😕 where r the writers,the gif makers,the predictors,the speculators,the shippers???? we r missing so much here...every post gets so many views but rarely anyone comments or even creates posts???..COME ON GIRLS MAKE UR PRESENCE FELT ..WE GUYS NEED TO B MORE ACTIVE!!👏⭐️
i agree right now its going in 2 groups SwarYa and SaGini and until both the group comments on each others posts there is no chance for increase in the Forum as each have their opinion but theres no one to comment on both the groups as they find it offending ! but there are some who dare to do it and i guess they are most active at the Forum but anyway its fine if they dont want to comment But right now if they take it Like SwarYa and SaGini instead of Just Swaragini nothing can happen
just joined the forum. had exams going on will try and be active:) also will make some sig on this show soon:)

we need to have more apprecation thread

and maybe an daily episode discussion thread

Love you Matreyee for making this wake up post..
We are in dire need of posts, fictions, speculators and critics to make this forum function and to increase our rank...
Jago mohan jago!😆
Originally posted by mjht_one

just joined the forum. had exams going on will try and be active:) also will make some sig on this show soon:)

we need to have more apprecation thread

and maybe an daily episode discussion thread

yup i have seen sum gr8 posts by u already sweety..thanks for playing a gd role in keeping this forum active 
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Kajal-

Love you Matreyee for making this wake up post..
We are in dire need of posts, fictions, speculators and critics to make this forum function and to increase our rank...
Jago mohan jago!😆
aww thanks sweety i was just missing sum gd posts to read on this forum..but things have started heating up recently...btw i love ur comments 😃