Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 11.05.2015 Written Update (Page 3)

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for update 
How Dadisaa and Anandi are compared her just to put Ganga downROFL Dadisaa has all rights to speak in JaGan matters but Anandi has no right she crosses her rights thinking Jagya listens to her more than his wife Thumbs Downshe become decision maker for Mannu and then when Ganga shows her mirror she leaves the house becoming false victim  Hated Anandi in all this drama of hers to put Ganga down  So Anandi wants a right on Jagya and his kids lives thats why she got angry here and left otherwise where Ganga has kicked her out of house Dead

and why she could not wait for her so called best friend These are basic manners to thank someone who took care of your kid 11 years and treated you so well in the house Say thanks to him , farewell i am moving out to my own house now but no she is living in her own lalaland he will try to stop her she cannot say no to him Can say no to Dadisaa but not him if she said he will get hurt and then wont be able to leave Dead

Hopeless to hope but i wish and pray Anandi never comes back Don't want to see her in JaGan lives again  

Edited by kate-nic - 12 May 2015 at 8:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmahi12saba113Dreamer_tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for update 
I would have appreciated Anandi had she left because she wants to make a life and house for her own kid on her own Would have praised her for that

Bidding farewell to DS , Jagya Ganga they took care of her and her kid so well in these 11 years  but now she thinks she should go and she wants to make a life for her kid on her own but what she did I cannot justify her in this drama She is wrong to me  and Ganga cannot be blamed for her  Anandi is wrong 

I don't think she will stay out This drama is created she will come back again SleepyDisappointed cvs 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushafaryal-maliksaba113Dreamer_tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update 

God is it even noticed  Anandi is compared to Dadisaa  Dadisaa will have to leave the house because how Anandi left Shocked

Dadisaa Jagya's grandmother she has all right to make decisions about Jagya , Ganga. their hildren , say anything to them She is not interfering  with that  but Anandi has no right on Jagya and his kids to speak in their matters so how both are compared just to put Ganga down 

Ganga has only show Anandi mirror she has no right on Jagya and his kids to jump in their matters just like they dont have but it bruised Anandi 's ego thats why she left the house crying buckets in front of DadisaaDead

and why will DS join Anandi and shivam in Shiv Niketan she will come to meet them and work with Anandi not that she will leave her house , her grandson , her great grand children , her grand daughter in law and live with Anandi  Dadisaa is not owned by Anandi

Edited by Hina- - 12 May 2015 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113tiny15

Go to top