Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Siddarth would be perfect for the role. Alia is too young, would look like a child molesting movie Maybe sharddha😊
ARK is the most handsome in the new generation actors, so he will be perfect. But he will need to act rough I guess unlike how his image is. Shradha is perfect as a female, but why make it anyway? Isn't objectifying female in movies not enough a problem, that now they will romanticize abuse? 
WTH. I just checked the HW movie if it was a hit or not, and it was a huge success? Pathetic. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Darling_

WTH. I just checked the HW movie if it was a hit or not, and it was a huge success? Pathetic.

Yes huge huge success 😆

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Yes huge huge success 😆

I thought it was a flop seeing all the bashing it got from many especially from the conservatives. But just checked now  that it was success, and they are making series of it. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Already posted😆

But I am loving how all these actresses from Bebo,Alia,Pari,Sonakshi,Shradha,Anushka to even Daisy Shah😉 has praised Sid's hotness quotient..he has not even worked with some of them still😳..
Makes us fans look not as insane for being besotted by his charm 😆
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela-Paani

Already posted😆

But I am loving how all these actresses from Bebo,Alia,Pari,Sonakshi,Shradha,Anushka to even Daisy Shah😉 has praised Sid's hotness quotient..he has not even worked with some of them still😳..
Makes us fans look not as insane for being besotted by his charm 😆

Daisy Shah? What did she say? 😆