Reporters

Kabir, the Charmer!

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Indeed! Kabir is the charmer. Or shall I say Rajeev is the one.
Barring the fact that this man looked absolutely hot today, what caught my attention was how well he has started knowing about ananya's actions. He is well aware of the fangirl in ananya, yet he makes sure she keeps her emotions under control. But its hard not to have an adrenaline surge with kabir being your boss. Like really😳
Another thing that was pleasantly surprising was kabir giving his share of answers for the questionaire. If he wanted he could have easily ignored it. But then he didn't. Did he want ananya to learn a tad bit more about himself? What do you guys think?πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is a charmer, and he is poisonous with his charm and the kind of sex appeal he carries.
SoHu, he not only came to know about Ananya being behind the questionnaire but he also made her spill the beans in his own twisted way. She is yet to realize that whatever kabir did was not because he acknowledged her journalist bone or the fan girl, but because he needed to ensure that who is the one behind all these.
God kabir will make me turn into a loser now, i cannot even answer my boss that where do i look at the whole time during office hours, i need money ofcourse but i need kabir/Rajeev too.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha149

Koi shak hot hot

He is hotness overloaded! *_*
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I super agree with your every point 
.SoHu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

He is a charmer, and he is poisonous with his charm and the kind of sex appeal he carries.

SoHu, he not only came to know about Ananya being behind the questionnaire but he also made her spill the beans in his own twisted way. She is yet to realize that whatever kabir did was not because he acknowledged her journalist bone or the fan girl, but because he needed to ensure that who is the one behind all these.
God kabir will make me turn into a loser now, i cannot even answer my boss that where do i look at the whole time during office hours, i need money ofcourse but i need kabir/Rajeev too.

Dexter: your last line had me in splits. Hahahaha too much! 
I can't wait to see the love. Lol. This man is I don't know what. His every expression speaks his heart. He makes my day. He bloody just makes it.
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kabir is indeed the charmer 😳
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Dexter: your last line had me in splits. Hahahaha too much! 
I can't wait to see the love. Lol. This man is I don't know what. His every expression speaks his heart. He makes my day. He bloody just makes it.

what can i do buddy, if life is a race and money is a basic need. πŸ˜†
He makes it so tough for me, now i have to watch LRL and KTH again only if time permits πŸ˜‘
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Absolutely...very well said...