Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Abhi na jao chod kar <3 (Page 5)

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Jia, I agree with you. But the dhaba part was cute! Five star hotel me woh baat kahaWink

Ragini it was no doubt cute and adorable Embarrassed

... but seriously this episode was THE 100th???Shocked

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by ronitfan

But I enjoyed the rocking 100th episode - with all the FLs and GFNs
Congrats NB!

Ha yaar.. too much of themConfusedLOL

Negative expectations from NB.

Now I'm very sure, Even if you lock them in a room... Nachiket will not do anything, except Staring at her

Vidya, I think we should tamp down our negative feelings, if that's the word. Or well, disappointment.

I mean, viewers are happy. Big smile

Are of course you should not.. 
if you're not happy, you're not happy.. don't tone down anything Big smile
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

I am telling u... PK and RR are costing NB alot for every word they utter as NeiRa ... so she is planning to turn the serial other way and it'll become IKNMP of Dr. Aman and Nivedita , K and D, Rk and Pam etc etc LOL... and Nachiket Ragini will be the supporting characters Confused... LIKE REALLY THIS WAS 100th EPISODE???? Shocked  Full of GFNs and FLs??? Angry
They will never talk sense when together??? even Pam tries hard and looking around her before she take any step  Unhappy  and these two hopeless characters landed straight on road side dhaba from Marriott??? Silly  That too in that get up as if they are coming from someone's reception ceremony ! Isn't there any other Five star in whole Mumbai... Hats Off to NB's cheapness Clap 

But Yes these two Idiots always make me smile and their mere look at each other Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Jaane kya huwa, phir jaane kya huwa ...

Hug for you. 

Thanks Rachna am in need of that hug I think Cry  seriously was having no hope already from today's 100th episode but never thought will end up watching this Ouch

Y am the only one disappointed today  Confused

Am there with you Jia. But I don't want to make this an issue for others here. Let others enjoy.
I actually found those scenes ..., well Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

The way he held her hand whilst leaving the restaurant Embarrassed

Couldn't ask for more...we got one minute extra of NeiRa today, in total 3 mins or so! Yay Big smile

3 minutes.. 
bahut meherbani Nivedita madam LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123metoyou

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Jia, I agree with you. But the dhaba part was cute! Five star hotel me woh baat kahaWink

Ragini it was no doubt cute and adorableEmbarrassed

Yes yes Jia it wasss 100th episode LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I am telling u... PK and RR are costing NB alot for every word they utter as NeiRa ... so she is planning to turn the serial other way and it'll become IKNMP of Dr. Aman and Nivedita , K and D, Rk and Pam etc etc LOL... and Nachiket Ragini will be the supporting characters Confused... LIKE REALLY THIS WAS 100th EPISODE???? Shocked  Full of GFNs and FLs??? Angry
They will never talk sense when together??? even Pam tries hard and looking around her before she take any step  Unhappy  and these two hopeless characters landed straight on road side dhaba from Marriott??? Silly  That too in that get up as if they are coming from someone's reception ceremony ! Isn't there any other Five star in whole Mumbai... Hats Off to NB's cheapness Clap 

But Yes these two Idiots always make me smile and their mere look at each other Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hug for you. 

Thanks Rachna am in need of that hug I think Cry  seriously was having no hope already from today's 100th episode but never thought will end up watching this Ouch

Am there with you Jia. But I don't want to make this an issue for others here. Let others enjoy.

You didn't enjoy their scenes?
Ouch
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hug for you. 

Oki then ...Big smile Big smile Big smile 

and yes these two R pure love ... Nachiket can't keep his hands off ofF Ragini Embarrassed
RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Ragini it was no doubt cute and adorable Embarrassed

I know Jia. Not worthy for an 100 th episode. But I have adopted one mantra and I would like to offer you - Optimistm and Low expectations. They would never give us the episodes as we expect, just accept that dear! You'll enjoy better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitNeiRaFreak

Go to top