Originally posted by: ronitfan

Aaah well I'm just happy that they DID go somewhere else after all <3 

And how! Hollywood ishtyleπŸ˜†
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Absolute love..
such tension between them!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

He will kiss her tomo.. akele hum akele tum wale time mai ..
and the way he sang "abhi na jao chodd ka ki dil abhi bhara nai" .. now will download this song... deffo 😳Edited by ZainabSidd - 8 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Now I'm very sure, Even if you lock them in a room... Nachiket will not do anything, except Staring at her

Vidya, I think we should tamp down our negative feelings, if that's the word. Or well, disappointment.

I mean, viewers are happy. πŸ˜ƒ
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am telling u... PK and RR are costing NB alot for every word they utter as NeiRa ... so she is planning to turn the serial other way and it'll become IKNMP of Dr. Aman and Nivedita , K and D, Rk and Pam etc etc πŸ˜†... and Nachiket Ragini will be the supporting characters πŸ˜•... LIKE REALLY THIS WAS 100th EPISODE???? 😲  Full of GFNs and FLs??? πŸ˜‘
They will never talk sense when together??? even Pam tries hard and looking around her before she take any step  πŸ˜”  and these two hopeless characters landed straight on road side dhaba from Marriott??? πŸ€ͺ  That too in that get up as if they are coming from someone's reception ceremony ! Isn't there any other Five star in whole Mumbai... Hats Off to NB's cheapness πŸ‘ 

But Yes these two Idiots always make me smile and their mere look at each other πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

I am telling u... PK and RR are costing NB alot for every word they utter as NeiRa ... so she is planning to turn the serial other way and it'll become IKNMP of Dr. Aman and Nivedita , K and D, Rk and Pam etc etc πŸ˜†... and Nachiket Ragini will be the supporting characters πŸ˜•... LIKE REALLY THIS WAS 100th EPISODE???? 😲  Full of GFNs and FLs??? πŸ˜‘

They will never talk sense when together??? even Pam tries hard and looking around her before she take any step  πŸ˜”  and these two hopeless characters landed straight on road side dhaba from Marriott??? πŸ€ͺ  That too in that get up as if they are coming from someone's reception ceremony ! Isn't there any other Five star in whole Mumbai... Hats Off to NB's cheapness πŸ‘ 

But Yes these two Idiots always make me smile and their mere look at each other πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Jaane kya huwa, phir jaane kya huwa ...

πŸ€— for you. 
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

I am telling u... PK and RR are costing NB alot for every word they utter as NeiRa ... so she is planning to turn the serial other way and it'll become IKNMP of Dr. Aman and Nivedita , K and D, Rk and Pam etc etc πŸ˜†... and Nachiket Ragini will be the supporting charactersπŸ˜•... LIKE REALLY THIS WAS 100th EPISODE???? 😲Full of GFNs and FLs???😑

They will never talk sense when together??? even Pam tries hard and looking around her before she take any step πŸ˜” and these two hopeless characters landed straight on road side dhaba from Marriott??? πŸ€ͺ That too in that get up as if they are coming from someone's reception ceremony ! Isn't there any other Five star in whole Mumbai... Hats Off to NB's cheapness πŸ‘

But Yes these two Idiots always make me smile and their mere look at each other😳😳😳

Jia... true yaa.. very very less scenes of neira. how mean yaa 100th epi mai bhi kanjusi kia.. just few mins for neira n no hug ... :(
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Now I'm very sure, Even if you lock them in a room... Nachiket will not do anything, except Staring at her

neil loves ragini very very much. πŸ˜†
Vidya.CV thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Vidya, I think we should tamp down our negative feelings, if that's the word. Or well, disappointment.

I mean, viewers are happy.πŸ˜ƒ

ok
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The way he held her hand whilst leaving the restaurant πŸ˜³

Couldn't ask for more...we got one minute extra of NeiRa today, in total 3 mins or so! Yay πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Jia, I agree with you. But the dhaba part was cute! Five star hotel me woh baat kahaπŸ˜‰