#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||||#Thread-24 - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by hanii_0

nahi nahi koi kami nahi β˜ΊοΈ cvs ko kuch tips dedo yaar

arre cvs k maamle mein hum sab hopeless ho gaye haiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”
what does dis ball signifies (the ball just before r name ) y it is of different colours ?
Originally posted by poorva22

arre fikar not aaj weekday hai naa sab busy honge btw meri waali SR mein koi kami toh nahi thhi naβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
Hi again Sahar and pooru...! Hanii..do you work...? Pooru already read and commented on this os of yours...! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by hanii_0

what does dis ball signifies (the ball just before r name ) y it is of different colours ?

green shows online and read shows offline i have a setting in my profile showing me offline isiliye diffπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi again Sahar and pooru...! Hanii..do you work...? Pooru already read and commented on this os of yours...! πŸ˜›

hey soul sister i repliedπŸ˜‰
bang on comment this is!!!!😎

You should send this script to the Cvs of SS...! They can show this scene in flashback...like Rajat having a flashback of Anuraj Suhaagraat...questioning himself how Bold and Romantic Anu was that night...and now, his wife is busy seducing her MIL, and forgets that she even has a husband...Lol...! πŸ˜†

hey soul sister i repliedπŸ˜‰
Next...I'm going to read the Bairo...one...! Still searching for it...!😊

hi waida ... i have to work whole day

Next...I'm going to read the Bairo...one...! Still searching for it...!😊

wait i will get it on first pageπŸ˜‰

bang on comment this is!!!!😎

You should send this script to the Cvs of SS...! They can show this scene in flashback...like Rajat having a flashback of Anuraj Suhaagraat...questioning himself how Bold and Romantic Anu was that night...and now, his wife is busy seducing her MIL, and forgets that she even has a husband...Lol...! πŸ˜†
We never got a proper suhaagraat nor any intense romantic scenes between Anuraj after their marriage...! Nowadays...Anu is being shown as if she got married to Minty instead of Rajat...she is more busy in making her MIL happy...and gave Rajat the second hand tag...! πŸ˜•