Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hanii_0

eagerly waiting for new promo yaar all the time i switched to colors to watch ss new promo ๐Ÿ˜Š

awe!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ thats so cute hanii!!!๐Ÿ˜Š abhi my dad is watching the tv so i have no hand in changing the channel๐Ÿ˜†
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Naughty shri...! Chori...Chori...Chupke...Chupke...hein...! ๐Ÿ˜‰

u know me ryt waida!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ silent but still naughty๐Ÿ˜ณ i used to like some replies were in poorva used to catch me red handed stalking the forum๐Ÿ˜† i still remember those days during my exams๐Ÿ˜†
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

awe!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ thats so cute hanii!!!๐Ÿ˜Š abhi my dad is watching the tv so i have no hand in changing the channel๐Ÿ˜†

thank god i have separate  tv in my room ๐Ÿ˜‰
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanii_0

thank god i have separate  tv in my room ๐Ÿ˜‰

cool!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ yahaan papa doesnt wanna keep two tvs coz then the family wont sit together at all๐Ÿ˜›
Waida1234 thumbnail

i must tell u waida!! super update!! read and commented aslo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks shri...! Tomorrow, will reply to all those who commented...! Are there any grammatical mistakes in it..? Yaar...I had to use a magnifying glass to update this part...and I kept on typing mistakes pe mistakes...! Suppose to get my glasses tomorrow...! Couldn't complete this chapter...it was not easy to read my notes using a magnifying glass...and then typed...! ๐Ÿ˜•
PS: If by tomorrow Shyama doesn't update title...you can go ahead and open a new thread...!  ๐Ÿ˜‰
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks shri...! Tomorrow, will reply to all those who commented...! Are there any grammatical mistakes in it..? Yaar...I had to use a magnifying glass to update this part...and I kept on typing mistakes pe mistakes...! Suppose to get my glasses tomorrow...! Couldn't complete this chapter...it was not easy to read my notes using a magnifying glass...and then typed...! ๐Ÿ˜•

PS: If by tomorrow Shyama doesn't update title...you can go ahead and open a new thread...!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

waida!!! u took so much efforts to just entertain us!!๐Ÿ˜ณ thats so super sweet of u!!!๐Ÿ˜ณlove u for ur selflessness!!!!๐Ÿค—
ps okie dokie!!1 if shyama di doesnt update it tomorrow ill open it day after tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒt
Waida1234 thumbnail

waida!!! u took so much efforts to just entertain us!!๐Ÿ˜ณ thats so super sweet of u!!!๐Ÿ˜ณlove u for ur selflessness!!!!๐Ÿค—

ps okie dokie!!1 if shyama di doesnt update it tomorrow ill open it day after tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒt

I had promised to update...and I always try my best to keep it..! Ok...you can open it day after tomorrow...! 
shrividhya thumbnail
guys have work!!! will be back in a few minutes!!! dont worry ill keep stalking u guys every now and then๐Ÿ˜›
Veejay_kfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

guys have work!!! will be back in a few minutes!!! dont worry ill keep stalking u guys every now and then๐Ÿ˜›

aww ..shri wer u r going
Waida1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshah143

hello guys ๐Ÿค—

Hi..eshu...! Feeling better now...?๐Ÿ˜ƒ