Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

simi , relaxxx let us see if anumata gets jealous. but yaar rajju tho kuch nahi karega he loves anu to distraction. i think he was feeling sorry for dev

Radhu i am relaxed only yaar! Just wanted to share what i felt with you all! Anu mata ko koi jealously nahi hui! She is busy and happy with her detective-giri! Kya yaar anu rajat ko bhaav hi nahi deti isiliye ab rajat devyani ko bhaav de raha hai🤣
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
will join u guys after dinner bye till thn😉
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

hani i was watching chennai express movie ka trailer when that halwa wala scene came i started laughing like hell aur i banged my head on the wall aaj bhi mere head mein pain hota hai and my neck sprained mere shoulder mein muscle catch ho gaya this happened 2 years back😕

then recently i still remember the date dec 5 mere skl mein christmas programme ka stage decoration chal raha tha i was standing on a 4 stacked chair and was pinning up the decorations and i lost my balance and fell behind toh side screen ke ek wooden plank mein i hit my shoulder and head again and shoulder mein blood clot phir pair mein moch aa gayi 

recently a few days back i discovered a blot clot on my back!!! woh thik ho raha tha that now i have a very serious problem with my right hip i am not able to keep my foot down and walk toh thats y i dont get out of my house so frequently

chennai express wala to ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ other 2 accident ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² u should take care of ur self 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adisimi

Radhu i am relaxed only yaar! Just wanted to share what i felt with you all! Anu mata ko koi jealously nahi hui! She is busy and happy with her detective-giri! Kya yaar anu rajat ko bhaav hi nahi deti isiliye ab rajat devyani ko bhaav de raha hai🤣

simi ,so sweeet u r upset  with rajju. pl dont be. rajju tho pakka gentleman hai yaar
Radhika_r thumbnail

simi ,so sweeet u r upset  with rajju. pl dont be. rajju tho pakka gentleman hai yaar

where is pooru , our expert analyst.we need her views on this
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanii_0

chennai express wala to ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ other 2 accident ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² u should take care of ur self 

haan hani i know
adisimi thumbnail

Nahi radhu i can never be upset with rajju! Mujhe thoda ajeeb laga tha vo scene but when i see rajju i forget everything! I just end up staring at him only! Uski ek pic mujhe hospital pahuchane ke liye kaafi hai
Radhika_r thumbnail

Nahi radhu i can never be upset with rajju! Mujhe thoda ajeeb laga tha vo scene but when i see rajju i forget everything! I just end up staring at him only! Uski ek pic mujhe hospital pahuchane ke liye kaafi hai

mera bhi same haal hai simi. kya kare rajju to hai hi droolworthy.
adisimi thumbnail
I know radhu! And he has that main "hero" wali personality! He stands out among all the other guys in the show!  You know when u see him you can instantly say ki "ye hi main lead hoga"! That is his charm! Ok its better i stop warna mrs kumeria seriously mujhe maar daalegi Edited by adisimi - 8 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

I know radhu! And he has that main "hero" wali personality! He stands out among all the other guys in the show!  You know when u see him you can instantly say ki "ye hi main lead hoga"! That is his charm! Ok its better i stop warna mrs kumeria seriously mujhe maar daalegi

Simi hum dono KO phir kal jaisa haal ho raha hai.😆😆