Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shrividhya

hanii tension mat lo!!๐Ÿ˜Š blood test is for college report but i am having serious body injuries from last two years i have had unexpected accidents!! which has made me weaaker!! if u will listen to the accidents tum has padogi๐Ÿ˜† 

acha blood test for college phir theek hai per accidents๐Ÿ˜ฒ aisa kaisa accident ke me has padogi 
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys tum log mujhse agree nahi karoge i know but still wanted to share my view! I din't like the way rajat was chipkofying with devyani today! Itna kabhi anu ke saath to nahi chipakta! I know anu usse mauka hi nahi deti but fir bhi i like rajat only with anu ๐Ÿ˜›
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hani i was watching chennai express movie ka trailer when that halwa wala scene came i started laughing like hell aur i banged my head on the wall aaj bhi mere head mein pain hota hai and my neck sprained mere shoulder mein muscle catch ho gaya this happened 2 years back๐Ÿ˜•
then recently i still remember the date dec 5 mere skl mein christmas programme ka stage decoration chal raha tha i was standing on a 4 stacked chair and was pinning up the decorations and i lost my balance and fell behind toh side screen ke ek wooden plank mein i hit my shoulder and head again and shoulder mein blood clot phir pair mein moch aa gayi 

recently a few days back i discovered a blot clot on my back!!! woh thik ho raha tha that now i have a very serious problem with my right hip i am not able to keep my foot down and walk toh thats y i dont get out of my house so frequently
shrividhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adisimi

Guys tum log mujhse agree nahi karoge i know but still wanted to share my view! I din't like the way rajat was chipkofying with devyani today! Itna kabhi anu ke saath to nahi chipakta! I know anu usse mauka hi nahi deti but fir bhi i like rajat only with anu ๐Ÿ˜›

haha simmi nice thoughts!!!๐Ÿ˜† waise i didnt have this feeling but all; i was thinking ws y is he putting his hand on her and oli dev was talking to him not even piya alka and shastri๐Ÿ˜• i felt bad that having such a handsome person beside u how can u talk to another person
infact beech mein piya turned and looked at what dev and rajat were talking but she didnt give any smile just turnedand started talking with alka๐Ÿ˜•h 
hanii_0 thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘aaj ka epi dekh kar mujhe bhi same laga per maine kaha nahi 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

simi , relaxxx let us see if anumata gets jealous. but yaar rajju tho kuch nahi karega he loves anu to distraction. i think he was feeling sorry for dev
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know shri and hani! The way rajat was putting his hand on devyani's shoulder after every 1 min gave me a weird feeling! I know he was just having fun like a brother in law but still i din't like it๐Ÿ˜› haan agar anu hoti toh i would have loved it
hanii_0 thumbnail

I know shri and hani! The way rajat was putting his hand on devyani's shoulder after every 1 min gave me a weird feeling! I know he was just having fun like a brother in law but still i din't like it๐Ÿ˜› haan agar anu hoti toh i would have loved it

even i din't like the way he was putting his hand on devyani's shoulder mujhe bohat gussa aya ๐Ÿ˜ก
shrividhya thumbnail
haha!!! so cute simmi!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
shrividhya thumbnail
hani did u c my dard bhare accidents on the previous page??๐Ÿ˜†