Struggle of the heart....

Posted: 8 years ago
Well...soul to soul connection...that's all I can say after watching today's episode β€οΈ

Coming to the person at spotlight in today's episode, it is Sanam without any doubt!! πŸ‘

Even though having very little dialogues, she stole the show with the silent talk through her expression filled eyes. She didn't even know how the person was related to her, but immediately sat next to him to tend to his wound. It was not the normal humanity, something more deep...her inner self...the real "Sanam" covered by the fake "Jannat" was the one who was treating her Aahil and feeling for him... The man whom she is believing as her husband too was injured, but she didn't give any less concern for Aahil and her emotional trauma was more for Aahil only than for Shaad, and that was very clearly visible!!  

She feels constantly that she is having a strange attraction to this "stranger" and prays for his recovery, but the single call by Aahil..."Sanam..." the tears which filled her eyes...it just seemed to me like her inner self, the heart in which her Aahil resides, crying in happiness in hearing the voice which it always wants to hear...the emotional happiness of her heart in hearing her love call her name after so long...❀️

All I could see in the last few parts of the episode was the emotional struggle behind Sanam and Jannat...the "Sanam" in her wanted to cry out for her Aahil and be with him and rejoice the happiness in meeting her soul mate after long...❀️ and the "Jannat" in her who is confused, but doesn't want to ignore the strange attraction she is having for this man since the first time she saw him...ignorant that the reason why she felt her heart racing in its beats few days back was due to this person...the one who is living with the undying hope that his Sanam is alive...the person who was expressing his love by writing her name all over the tissue...Little did she know...that the love which was impressed with, was for her only!!! β€οΈ

Today's episode got me completely moved by Sanam's battle of feelings within her and made me feel bad for her too...an ignorant woman who is trapped between the selfish love of Shaad and the true undying love of Aahil...

Did I say selfish love?? Yes...indeed it is selfish love!! Whatever might be the reason Shaad wants her to be with him, how much ever is his so called "Be Intehaa Mohabbat" for her, separating someone from their true love, especially after getting to know that someone is frantically searching for his lost love, his reasoning cannot be excused for any reason. Having known her for a very short time, that too not even knowing her real name, if he finds it difficult to lose her, little does he understand the pain of someone who loved her, with whom she had lived, searching for his lost love without knowing where she is...

Love is complete only when two hearts meet together β€οΈ...Keeping someone with them ignorant to their past in the name of love is a crime of stopping the other person's heart from reaching its destination...and hope Aahil and Sanam prove that to Shaad very soon.

This post is totally dedicated to the love, feelings, and pain of Sanam which was portrayed amazingly by Surbhi!! πŸ‘
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago
Shaad's behavior is that of a sociopath. In fact, what he is doing with "Jannat" society deems such persons sociopaths.

Who is he to decide this woman is his and his only. Who is he decide that he won't let her go and "hand her over." Who is he decide to continue to tell her lies and tell her the truth about their fake relationship, and the deception he's led her on. Forget love, anyone looking for her. Forget anyone looking for her, even if no one is, she deserves to know the truth.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Shaad's behavior is that of a sociopath. In fact, what he is doing with "Jannat" society deems such persons sociopaths.

Who is he to decide this woman is his and his only. Who is he decide that he won't let her go and "hand her over." Who is he decide to continue to tell her lies and tell her the truth about their fake relationship, and the deception he's led her on. Forget love, anyone looking for her. Forget anyone looking for her, even if no one is, she deserves to know the truth.
True...I totally agree with you...keeping someone hidden from their identity is wrong

But what I meant in the post is, here after he looked at the sketch he can very well understand that someone is seriously searching her and a person asking to make her sketch is definitely the one who is in love with her...but still he is least bothered and is acting selfish...
Awesome post Aishwarya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well i agree with all of it except fr the line 

"Selfish love" 
See Love is not selfish, love is selfless, it doesnot starts with "me" it depends on "him/her" , ur beloved's happinessis the utmost important thing, i dont call such selfishness as love when the person is thinking only about him / her ... Love is selfless not selfish ,n if its selfish then its not love

Shaad "character" is going down n down into that drain ,,,,,, πŸ˜‘😑

But anyways SaHil were beautifup today, the O re Piya sequence, n then those beautiful FBs,😳😳 

The prayer scene n Sanam's reaction were bang on, loved that 

I hope from now on, they dont start the epi with Shaad's delusional n obbssessive ideas, it just spoils my moodπŸ˜•
Originally posted by micshy

Awesome post Aishwarya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well i agree with all of it except fr the line 

"Selfish love" 
See Love is not selfish, love is selfless, it doesnot starts with "me" it depends on "him/her" , ur beloved's happinessis the utmost important thing, i dont call such selfishness as love when the person is thinking only about him / her ... Love is selfless not selfish ,n if its selfish then its not love

Shaad "character" is going down n down into that drain ,,,,,, πŸ˜‘😑

But anyways SaHil were beautifup today, the O re Piya sequence, n then those beautiful FBs,😳😳 

The prayer scene n Sanam's reaction were bang on, loved that 

I hope from now on, they dont start the epi with Shaad's delusional n obbssessive ideas, it just spoils my moodπŸ˜•
Thanks mischy πŸ˜³

Yeah...I agree with you dear...I meant according to Shaad he says he is loving her...so I meant its a selfish love what he is speaking about it...😑

Yeah..I too loved the O Re Piyaa sequence...😳
Nice post dear
One of the wonderful episode of QH
Thanks
Lovely post. Nothing more to add.
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Did I say selfish love?? Yes...indeed it is selfish love!! Whatever might be the reason Shaad wants her to be with him, how much ever is his so called "Be Intehaa Mohabbat" for her, separating someone from their true love, especially after getting to know that someone is frantically searching for his lost love, his reasoning cannot be excused for any reason. Having known her for a very short time, that too not even knowing her real name, if he finds it difficult to lose her, little does he understand the pain of someone who loved her, with whom she had lived, searching for his lost love without knowing where she is...

Love is complete only when two hearts meet together β€οΈ...Keeping someone with them ignorant to their past in the name of love is a crime of stopping the other person's heart from reaching its destination...and hope Aahil and Sanam prove that to Shaad very soon.

Completely agree with your this point. πŸ‘
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice post dear
One of the wonderful episode of QH
Thanks
Thanks dear πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Lovely post. Nothing more to add.

Completely agree with your this point. πŸ‘
Thanks for the comment πŸ˜Š
Awesome PostπŸ‘You described every emotion beautifully n sent me back into the scene.
 Surbhi is stealing the show these days and yesterday she rocked. A guilt, confusion, a battle of mind and heart, but everything was overpowered by Sanam's true love by the heart. That tear, it literally made me cry. The praying scene was carried out beautifully by SJ, she really does well in such scenes espescially as Sanam. That moment he grabbed her hand, the Sanam came out, her heartbeats increased, everything stopped, only memories of their love came infront of her. One of the best scenes shot to perfection and potrayed beautifully by SJ.

n Shaad- no words. bt glad that he confessed he is doing it for his own selfish reasons n not for nation.
Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago