Fan Fictions

TaaRey FF - #1. Life At Stake (Stake Trilogy) [Updated Ch1 on Pg 2]

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello,

Hey my fellow TR's and all d new people... let me introduce myself if u have forgotten me. I'm a die-hard TaaRey fan who use to spend my 24*7 time only on them. I was kind of disguised from d forum since i joined to a job. So couldn't brood my precious time on my creativity writings. So here i'm back with a new brand story on TR since i have been promoted as MR of d company a week back. So here u go...

STAKE TRILOGY

#1. LIFE AT STAKE

Warning:

It may contain mild adult content. So, kindly refrain from reading if u r uncomfortable. Also, under-18 aged kids, beware, what u r reading!

Request:

The entire world building of d story is completely fiction, based on author's (me) imagination. If u found any similarity of this story and characters with others, it's a complete coincidence. Feel free to put forth ur opinions and suggestions through comments. Little what ur acknowledgement is all author expects.

Name: #1. Life at Stake

Genre: New Adult, Paranormal Romance

Introduction: Taani Hathway, believed to be a normal teenager discovers her life intimidated by crucial dangers in newly arrived place, Love Lock. Every time her life drowns, there he's. Her sexy comrade as a KNIGHT OF QUEEN! Rey Delphi. To rescue her even while she edge cross d path of death. During d comprehension of her over growing feelings to him, many secrets are revealed. Her own people contemplated d truth in disguise. It's time she face d fate n learn d fact, that, she's special.

Upcoming: #2.Heart at Stake

#3.Soul at Stake  

Edited by Asha_Tacker - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Index:
Introduction (Page 1)
Prologue (Page 1)
Precap 1 (Page 1)

sailaja. thumbnail
Intersting concept and nice character sketch and welcome back & all the best for new story
Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Prologue:

Darkness covered my eyes. There was no gleam of light except for the bright star gleaming in d galaxy up above at black sky. I was running...Running to d destination guided by my soul. My breath heavy, body shuddering by d release of carbohydrates, my legs trembled. But some forceful power drugged to move ferociously fast. I ran past the lake, crossing the north, finally reaching d woods. A powerful force yanked me to halt. It happens every time I visit these woods. The hushed silence pretended the eeriness. The wind wailed in obscure. The growls of foxes roared from woods. Sometimes, shadows of something ominous passed across. A battle of noise clamped my ears. I moved intrigued to find out. My ears buzzed by d rustle of footsteps in d woods, towards me. A tingling crept up on my neck. My heart filled with a sweet sensation, beating rhythmically fierce. At d edge of a tree trunk, a person was standing in white-black attire, the uniqueness suited by a long black duster. His face covered in shadows. He stepped front. The shadows followed him. His index figure gestured me, to go back. Breath caught in my throat. My lips parted to speak but I couldn't. D yelping behind d woods ascended even more. He glanced back-forth. His features tensed. He took a step forward. I stilled. My pulse sped up in anguish to savor restless patience. He took one more step. His features almost visible... Suddenly, a ball of firelight separated us. It spread around me in a circle. I think he spoke something, maybe called my name. Alas! I missed hearing his voice. The smoke erupted from d fire, surrounded me. I choked. Heat scorched, seeping through my body. My lungs constricted. My throat felt dry. I couldn't breathe. Even before realizing death awaited me, I was in its doorstep. Just before drowning in d pool of burning fire and smoke, I heard a sinister laughter "U will never escape me, Taani Hathway!"...

Precap:

Scene 1:

"She got d same dream again, pops" Swayam announced. He always call dad as pops. That's 2 squishy. "What?" Dad befuddled. Thin stubble had smeared on his jaw. His cheeks crinkled in pain. "We have to do something" Swayam was serious. Dad gripped table for support and sat beside me. I threw daggers at my brother, from my cleanly finished plate. Hey, I was bit gluttony, ok. I was so not like the chicks die drying their appetite in diet. He didn't care. "Dad, it's just a dream." I snapped.

Scene 2:

"Hey" A window slid down from d black car, drawing my attention. Her beautiful red lips, high cheek bones, perfect dark round eyes back burned even THE PRINCESS BRIDE, I guess. Holy Gods! She is a driving beauty in LOVELOCK.

Scene 3:

A hand landed on my shoulder. I jerked back screaming little. "Man, Chill on babes. I wasn't intended to scare u ok..." His natural pomegranate lips moved. It was still moving. Like a stupid, I didn't hear a damn thing he said next. I was just busy in tracing the beauty of his face. His slight brown hairs tousled by d howling wind. His high cheek bones curved magnanimously.

Scene 4:

Awareness of someone's transfixed gaze on me sent wild thrill instead of frightening pool. D tingle on my nape was intact. Except for d tingle I felt in my dream and once before at Texas, I had never felt it. I couldn't understand.

sailaja. thumbnail
Nice prologue dream tha i was little scared wow swayam be hain
Missu_TR thumbnail
Nice prologue 
Please give CS 
Waiting for first chapter... 
Welcome back dear... 
Update soon 
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc concept and prologue
waiting for the updt
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear.
Really completely different story line.
Loved intro prologue and precap scene.
Waiting for first chappy
Update soon.

PS congrats dear for d promotion
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back dear
nice concept
continue soon
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back dear...!!
Eagerly waiting for the further updates...!!
Loved the plot of the story...😊