•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
What the hell is happening with this show,ishani is stupid to say the least she is one the dumbest character on TV land ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡.She cares for everyone apart from ranveer,how could someone shove other woman into their lovers life.This is insane writing,felt like cringing watching today's episode.Never hated this show but it happening slowly and gradually.

Get iskkar married along with RaRi and go on with your EMA's with loving with one and living with one.This is one show which disgusts me to no end.

Ranveer was harshad's parichai but now he is Amba parichai so no point in running this show when Ranveer's character was the pull towards this show
they should end the show soon 
Hey frendz kya hua aaj Bcz now a days I have no guts to watch this shows I just go through ur updates and can imagine any ways I think ishani said ok to marraige with shikhar ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by nebuna

What the hell is happening with this show,ishani is stupid to say the least she is one the dumbest character on TV land ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡.She cares for everyone apart from ranveer,how could someone shove other woman into their lovers life.This is insane writing,felt like cringing watching today's episode.Never hated this show but it happening slowly and gradually.

Get iskkar married along with RaRi and go on with your EMA's with loving with one and living with one.This is one show which disgusts me to no end.

Ranveer was harshad's parichai but now he is Amba parichai so no point in running this show when Ranveer's character was the pull towards this show

Nebuna I will try to write something to cheer you up but I need to watch the episode first but the spoilers are enough for me to understand what must have happened.
Btw Ranveer has not become Amba's parchai  she is cunning,he must be behaving like an idiot so I guess he has become like Ishaani😃
Cheer up
 cross posting ...Ish is crazy to think Kid is Rv's ... n Rv is crazy to think that by living with pregnant Ri n claiming her as his wife in front of the world  will ever make  Ish come back to him .. he should have told Ish   truth after meeting her ... what will she think when the whole world doesn't know the reality ??? .. Rv should have kicked Ri out ..n Ish should  just take some maths tuition.. Ish start counting  months, girl what is wrong with u ?? ...  one thing i am still counting on is the " jealous RV track" ...i am actually liking that ..if it is handled carefully .. cvs rem there is a diff between abusive Rv n jealous Rv ...  however at any cost  i don't want RARi  slap on my face again n again ...  
Originally posted by meditation

Nebuna I will try to write something to cheer you up but I need to watch the episode first but the spoilers are enough for me to understand what must have happened.
Btw Ranveer has not become Amba's parchai  she is cunning,he must be behaving like an idiot so I guess he has become like Ishaani😃
Cheer up

Meditation there is nothing cool about this show now I am bored