Piya Rangrezz

what's going on in sher's mind??..mystery

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Seeing today's sherdha scene I'm confused as to what is going on in sher's mind...one thing is for sure that sher is concerned about shraddha's dadi but doesn't want to show it...he can.understand what is going on in shraddha's mind without even having her to speak...
What is his motive behind making shraddha run away...maybe he wants her to overcome her fears n become strong 

Maybe he wants to fool bhavri again by faking a drama of scolding shraddha... 

I cud see that he was teasing her by saying that there's no such relation no such kind of friendship that he can accompany her to her house...he wants that there should b some relation some friendship between them...

The things I love about him is that he is.not blinded by emotions... His character has been sketched very thoughtfully...let's see what happens in the coming episodes... Waiting for ur views ppl...thank u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
precap seems more gripping than filler episode!! can't wait for tomorrow , i hope she runs away to meet her family just once n BAM at tat right moment, sher comes to pick her up ?!! sort of like unintentionally  newlywed meet the in law. Hopefully sher's granny will be positive..

"his motive behind making shraddha run away...maybe he wants her to overcome her fears n become strong "  

QUOTED! loved those lines u wrote n could be one of the possible outcomes!!

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Ya I hope sher comes to take her back home...
Can't wait to see romantic sherdha scenes
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Todays scene was cute. I found it when when Sher said that High Court has rejected her and now she has come to Supreme Court to appeal😆
Something along those lines- I find it difficult to understand with this dialect- need subtitles.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
I cudnt understand those things that he said to shraddha that don't touch my cupboard or gun...n that she shouldn't say any bad news to him was intentional or just his normal.way of talking...cud u guys guess?
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash k

Todays scene was cute. I found it when when Sher said that High Court has rejected her and now she has come to Supreme Court to appeal😆

Something along those lines- I find it difficult to understand with this dialect- need subtitles.

@bold 

We r in the same boat  !! sort of.. LOL

high court vs supreme court part , tat just reminds me of somebody in the news!! 
Edited by FXBesharamz - 8 years ago
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: FXBesharamz

@bold 

We r in the same boat  !! sort of.. LOL

high court vs supreme court part , tat just reminds me of somebody in the news!! 

Im glad I have the channel and they have subtitles other wise I would have been lost... its quite hard- just about under stood the rajasthan desert bit!
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I cudnt understand those things that he said to shraddha that don't touch my cupboard or gun...n that she shouldn't say any bad news to him was intentional or just his normal.way of talking...cud u guys guess?

sher cares for shraddha and her family a lot but he doesn't want to show it as he is hurt and upset with shraddha he doesn't want to get too attach with shraddha thats why he was telling not to touch his gun his cupboard. he showing he's rough and tough side but inside he loves shraddha like anything. 
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

sher cares for shraddha and her family a lot but he doesn't want to show it as he is hurt and upset with shraddha he doesn't want to get too attach with shraddha thats why he was telling not to touch his gun his cupboard. he showing he's rough and tough side but inside he loves shraddha like anything. 

Bang on correct!!!!he is being rough just for his own sanity!he doesn't want to get more involved with her ...