Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ishani do us a favor plz! kill RV! (Page 7)

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

arai illeterate gopi bahu is fighting for her r8 to get back her ahemji despite seeing ahemji is doing EMA before her eyes. But this nonsense ishani is busy to do samazseva giving agony to rv. Then why isn't she stopping devarsh marriage with shekhar's sis as she has known devarsh isn't proper matching for shekhar's sis! Idiot honai ka ek limit hota hai aur ishani saab cross kaar diya!

Do you think writers have any logic behind their writing bring in anything and everything to keep them apart.

But we get hundreds of IV with actors saying once they unite there is no show left dumbos your separation is already chasing viewers off...ALas do they have anything in their brains

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSIshveer-loverHarshaMawramint2bbishveerpalluluvsmaan

HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by bbishveer

@bbishveer..which spoiler? there is rain of spoilersLOLLOL

n I have stopped applying brain on this show for now...LOL
About the latest TB spoilerAngry

None of the weddings will take place...LOLLOL
Today Shakti favourited 2 tweets which were directed towards CVS to re-unite ISHVEER sooner rather than later and telling them that people watch the show just because of ISHVEER ! And I think Protagonist doesn't take any action opposite to the story even if he likes  ! LOLLOL
CLUE's CLUE's Everywhere man ! No story is being changed I guess! 

He fav's every damn tweet.. Idk whether he reads them or not

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStellmepalluluvsmaan

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Today Shakti favourited 2 tweets which were directed towards CVS to re-unite ISHVEER sooner rather than later and telling them that people watch the show just because of ISHVEER ! And I think Protagonist doesn't take any action opposite to the story even if he likes !LOLLOL

Pallu these cles seriously act as Doobte ko tinke ka sahara, as water in desert

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawra

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Originally posted by mint2

Originally posted by SanaSarwar

Ish is crazy to think Kid is Rv's ... n Rv is crazy to think that by living withpregnantRi n claiming her as his wife in front of the world will ever make Ish comeback to him .. he should have told Ish truth after meeting her ... what will she thinks when the wholeworlddoesn'tknow the reality ??? ..Rv should have kicked Ri out ..n Ish should just take some mathstuition.. Ish start counting themonths,girl ... what is wrong with u ?? ... one thing i am still counting on is the " jealous RV track"...i am actually liking that ..if it is handledcarefully.. cvs rem there is a diff between abusive Rv n jealous Rv ... however at any cost i don't want RARi slap on my face again n again ...

Sana Rv jealous track is most welcome but not at all on the cost of ISHKAR or RARI, jealous Rv we can enjoy but can't tolerate cross marriages.
Its a big YES from me for JEALOUS RV, but a big NO for CROSS MARRIAGES

ditto ...no cross marriages ..but i don't think v will end up with it ... how will story move on then ??? if both moved away from each other with someone else then what is left ????
Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Today Shakti favourited 2 tweets which were directed towards CVS to re-unite ISHVEER sooner rather than later and telling them that people watch the show just because of ISHVEER ! And I think Protagonist doesn't take any action opposite to the story even if he likes  ! LOLLOL

He fav's every damn tweet.. Idk whether he reads them or not
He surely Reads ! No he doesn't like one of them who click randomly!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSmint2bbishveer

showrav24 Senior Member
showrav24
showrav24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
show pe ki koi aisa actors & actress nehi jo ekta se story line ko leke fight kare afsos jo ekta mata de rahe hai sob usse kha rahe haiAngryyaha rajeev kh. jaisa koi e chahiye jo apne character ko leke ekta & cvs se ladeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStellme

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Yeah.. I know coming this from an Ishveer fan is surprising..but after watching today's episode, I just felt thisOuch

What is Ishani trying to prove?? n to whom??

Ishani, can you please kill RV rather than giving him slow death each day??Angry

so that for once and all, we are also done with this show!

This is sheer torture...

Nothing else to say about the episode...

only Ganeshji BG was a positive sign..

rest was crap...

Pallu - They both just need to kill each other and THE END...
How pathetic can it get... The dumb Ishani has no brains to think that how Ra Ri can have a kid if Ri is telling that they are just faking their marriage... How can she believe AMBA of all people !!
At least THINK girl THINK - about how can Ritika have 9 month belly when Ish has been away for 6 months only..!!! AngryAngryAngry Banging our collective heards on her head would also not give sufficient punishment to her !!

Why the hell is Ritika still positive yaar ? She was crying and acting all good girl types - saying RV needs to go to Ishani blah blah !! I really wonder if she is turning -ve any time in our life time or not !!
DeadDeadDead

And the lawyer - the supposedly smart fellow !! - Does not get an iota of doubt that how a girl who did not speak to him in the entire journey and hardly heard what he said, who was earlier day heard shouting that she does not love him, how can suddenly change and say I will marry you !! So much so for a trained brain to notice criminals lying !! Angry

The highlight or the lowlight, depending on how you want to call it, was the mute RV today !!
After Ri spoke her mind, he was completely lost on how to pacify her, rather than jumping with joy that she has got the bulb in her head !! Man, take the chance and dump her and go back to Ishani and apologize and claim her , once and for all !! AngryAngryAngry

In spite of having tried to ruin Ishani's character, in the end he looked at her as if he was willing her not to go near Shikhar !! wa re wa !! how MCP of you Ranveer !!

I am so done with this now !! If they had just manhandled each other and slit each other's throats, it would have been much better !! At least we dont have to go thru the mahanata crap !! ufff...AngryAngryAngry

Edited by matsh - 11 May 2015 at 7:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2bbishveerfanktlktellme

HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Shakti fav'd ishveer kiss scene video as well.. Oh plz don't rely on what this guy says and does.. He said ishveer wl not kiss n they ended up kissing.. He posted a rari wedding pic which was shot for an advertisement to play a prank on us.. Ya he z playful, but we r not in a mood to play now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellme

Go to top