Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

He fav's every damn tweet.. Idk whether he reads them or not

He surely Reads ! No he doesn't like one of them who click randomly!πŸ˜‰
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
show pe ki koi aisa actors & actress nehi jo ekta se story line ko leke fight kare afsos jo ekta mata de rahe hai sob usse kha rahe hai😑yaha rajeev kh. jaisa koi e chahiye jo apne character ko leke ekta & cvs se lade😑
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Yeah.. I know coming this from an Ishveer fan is surprising..but after watching today's episode, I just felt this

What is Ishani trying to prove?? n to whom??

Ishani, can you please kill RV rather than giving him slow death each day??😑

so that for once and all, we are also done with this show!

This is sheer torture...

Nothing else to say about the episode...

only Ganeshji BG was a positive sign..

rest was crap...

Pallu - They both just need to kill each other and THE END...
How pathetic can it get... The dumb Ishani has no brains to think that how Ra Ri can have a kid if Ri is telling that they are just faking their marriage... How can she believe AMBA of all people !!
At least THINK girl THINK - about how can Ritika have 9 month belly when Ish has been away for 6 months only..!!! 😑😑😑 Banging our collective heards on her head would also not give sufficient punishment to her !!

Why the hell is Ritika still positive yaar ? She was crying and acting all good girl types - saying RV needs to go to Ishani blah blah !! I really wonder if she is turning -ve any time in our life time or not !!
🀒🀒🀒

And the lawyer - the supposedly smart fellow !! - Does not get an iota of doubt that how a girl who did not speak to him in the entire journey and hardly heard what he said, who was earlier day heard shouting that she does not love him, how can suddenly change and say I will marry you !! So much so for a trained brain to notice criminals lying !! 😑

The highlight or the lowlight, depending on how you want to call it, was the mute RV today !!
After Ri spoke her mind, he was completely lost on how to pacify her, rather than jumping with joy that she has got the bulb in her head !! Man, take the chance and dump her and go back to Ishani and apologize and claim her , once and for all !! 😑😑😑

In spite of having tried to ruin Ishani's character, in the end he looked at her as if he was willing her not to go near Shikhar !! wa re wa !! how MCP of you Ranveer !!

I am so done with this now !! If they had just manhandled each other and slit each other's throats, it would have been much better !! At least we dont have to go thru the mahanata crap !! ufff...😑😑😑

Edited by matsh - 8 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti fav'd ishveer kiss scene video as well.. Oh plz don't rely on what this guy says and does.. He said ishveer wl not kiss n they ended up kissing.. He posted a rari wedding pic which was shot for an advertisement to play a prank on us.. Ya he z playful, but we r not in a mood to play now
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ishani and shikar entering that house together with ganesh murthi ..

This is scary
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Were there any spoilers

Or the TOI one

The one you made a thread on the TB one only.
bluesobti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What does Ishaani think yaar? RV is not married to Ritika, but he is going to be the father of her child. Oye Ishaani tu aisa soch bi kaise sakti hai. Looks like Ishhani has watched so many EK's serials  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 girls i have faith in Baa now ..πŸ˜† ...only she can do something ...n  where is Sharman ?  he is one of the key player ... cvs i want him back ... n shikar should rem that Ish said the person she loved is now married to someone else n with kid . so he should know that Ish was talking about Rv ... ?? shikar kuch karo bhai ...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Shakti fav'd ishveer kiss scene video as well.. Oh plz don't rely on what this guy says and does.. He said ishveer wl not kiss n they ended up kissing.. He posted a rari wedding pic which was shot for an advertisement to play a prank on us.. Ya he z playful, but we r not in a mood to play now

MSA that was Smriti not Shakti who played the prank...

And among all the actors atleast i find him who sometimes even tells us a little about the future track...else Radhika doesn't gives anything at all...even today Arjun was like don't give clues for the future track to him..
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nebuna

Ishani and shikar entering that house together with ganesh murthi ..

This is scary

cvs do whatever you want our bags are packed if rari and ishkar get married