Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ishani do us a favor plz! kill RV! (Page 11)

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
This week trp are important since last week was IShkar and Rari stuff...
lets hope that the ratings show little dip...which will make the CVs to correct their order soon...otherwise they will drag this i think..

Edited by Mahi_ve - 11 May 2015 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSShadikaIshVeer

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by ..Enchanteur..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">bajaj is one creepy leach who sticked to prerna like anything and was her husband foreverDeadDead

i have watched many ek shows but first time fell in love with her coupleAngry

if she make another bajaj here then she can watch her show alone .. i wont pay attention to radz and shakti too i wont be watching
</font>

Was this the show where the female fell in love with her rapist AngryAngryAngry

She needs medical help

Echo we have decided not to watch this anymore,most of them have left now another bunch is leaving...

Actors and cvs can watch their show

nebuna,but trp isn't dipping! So much crap is gonna on but trp viewers r enjoying it with raw tea n toast.so only cvs n kekta won't b ever alone viewers of this crap. Aaj tak mai trp viewers ki motto samaj nahi payi. Why don't they like leads happy shappy life in serial?
ILTHEB i dont think the trp's have increased as such its just because of the new system amalgamated online viewership with television viewership is the reason for such high ratings and not this crap and with all the scenes of ishveer seeing each other and every other ishveer scenes.And if they seriously do think of trp's they need to get ishveer back together.Just check out the hits this show used to get online when ishveer were shown together period.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ytfreak16RTPMSHarshaMawratellmeShadikaIshVeerILTHBEB

rkrocks Groupbie
rkrocks
rkrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Nonsense no respect for marriage why can't Ekta kapoor officially show live in relationship when it's the same thing she's showing in name of marriage

RTPMSShadikaIshVeer

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

lets hope that the ratings show little dip...which will make the CVs to correct their order soon...otherwise they will drag this i think..

this track has been planned to drag as they may have done many advance epis. In toi spoiler its said in thrusday epi perhaps rv wl get to know abt devarsh's truth then in friday rv may beat devarsh so in next week ishani wl confront rv n ishkar function based on marriage may b come at middle time of next week. No hope on trp dipping.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadikaIshVeer

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by ..Enchanteur..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">bajaj is one creepy leach who sticked to prerna like anything and was her husband foreverDeadDead

i have watched many ek shows but first time fell in love with her coupleAngry

if she make another bajaj here then she can watch her show alone .. i wont pay attention to radz and shakti too i wont be watching
</font>

Was this the show where the female fell in love with her rapist AngryAngryAngry

She needs medical help

Echo we have decided not to watch this anymore,most of them have left now another bunch is leaving...

Actors and cvs can watch their show

nebuna,but trp isn't dipping! So much crap is gonna on but trp viewers r enjoying it with raw tea n toast.so only cvs n kekta won't b ever alone viewers of this crap. Aaj tak mai trp viewers ki motto samaj nahi payi. Why don't they like leads happy shappy life in serial?
ILTHEB i dont think the trp's have increased as such its just because of the new system amalgamated online viewership with television viewership is the reason for such high ratings and not this crap and with all the scenes of ishveer seeing each other and every other ishveer scenes.And if they seriously do think of trp's they need to get ishveer back together.Just check out the hits this show used to get online when ishveer were shown together period.

i know whenever ishveer r together online viewership is increased a lot but i think tv viewers r enjoying these craps as both viewership r added to calculate full trp.

ShadikaIshVeer

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Shakti fav'd ishveer kiss scene video as well.. Oh plz don't rely on what this guy says and does.. He said ishveer wl not kiss n they ended up kissing.. He posted a rari wedding pic which was shot for an advertisement to play a prank on us.. Ya he z playful, but we r not in a mood to play now

MSA that was Smriti not Shakti who played the prank...

And among all the actors atleast i find him who sometimes even tells us a little about the future track...else Radhika is very clever in this regard...even today Arjun was like don't give clues for the future track to him..

Smriti said shakti planned to play dz prank n she did it.. Exactly shakti z ready to share every damn thing with fans wd his own twists n turns.. But ekta wl kill him if he does that dz time
Why being a little rude on Shakti ?
He's the most matured guy present in MATSH ! The all he was doing was creating suspense !

Mahi_veShadikaIshVeer

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

this track has been planned to drag as they may have done many advance epis. In toi spoiler its said in thrusday epi perhaps rv wl get to know abt devarsh's truth then in friday rv may beat devarsh so in next week ishani wl confront rv n ishkar function based on marriage may b come at middle time of next week. No hope on trp dipping.

ILTHBEB...i know that they have many bank epsodes...but if ratings dip for last week than whatever they will be shooting for to be shown 2 weeks from now could be changed accordingly...
on the other hand if ratings remain stable then they will probably take more time to expose Ritika and all the other stuff..

ShadikaIshVeer

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Ishveer lover... I have no strength left to bash CVsOuch

they can do whatever they want to do man!!LOL

all I want is either kill properly or unite properly...

ye beech mein mat latkao...

n now RV will be begani shaadi mein abdullah deewana*though its his wife wedding)  n gonna gate crash all their functionsWacko

NOONE..I MEAN NOONE is bringing up the topic that ISHVEER ARE ALREADY MARRIED!!

I feel like entering the TV n give a slap to Ishveer n remind them of this...LOLLOL
Shaadi ki noobat aegi Tab naa ! LOLLOL
Yeh India-Forums waale and etc etc all are mis-leading even actors have been strictly stopped from spreading the news , Mera Yaar Bhi mujhe Bahaane Bahaane se Inkaar Kar raha hai ! !LOLLOL  

ShadikaIshVeer

Go to top