Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nebuna

Oh she will glamorize extra marital affairs now justifying that they love each other only and marriage is a compromise puke worthy

If they show it that way i wouldn't even care enough to have any feelings for either of them trying to justify it is a long way off.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I quit this show, it's getting unbearable now.  I will still watch Ishveer scenes though like I did starting end of March but this show isn't wroth crying over anymore. 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bajaj is one creepy leach who sticked to prerna like anything and was her husband forever ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

i have watched many ek shows but first time fell in love with her couple😡

if she make another bajaj here then she can watch her show alone .. i wont pay attention to radz and shakti too i wont be watching
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I have come across many Ekta shows in the past but this is the first time I end up liking one of her couple.

What the hell was I even thinking? I did such a good job staying away from all her shows for so many years now.

I liked Prem & Mukti from KZK as well, there love story was beautiful and ended so tragic ðŸ’”
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

bajaj is one creepy leach who sticked to prerna like anything and was her husband forever ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

if she make another bajaj here then she can watch her show alone .. i wont pay attention to radz and shakti too i wont be watching

Was this the show where the female fell in love with her rapist 😡😡😡

She needs medical help

Echo we have decided not to watch this anymore,most of them have left now another bunch is leaving...

Actors and cvs can watch their show 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Was this the show where the female fell in love with her rapist 😡😡😡

She needs medical help

Echo we have decided not to watch this anymore,most of them have left now another bunch is leaving...

Actors and cvs can watch their show

nebuna,but trp isn't dipping! So much crap is gonna on but trp viewers r enjoying it with raw tea n toast.so only cvs n kekta won't b ever alone viewers of this crap. Aaj tak mai trp viewers ki motto samaj nahi payi. Why don't they like leads happy shappy life in serial?
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Enchanteur..another theory is of KTH...do you think it could go that way too either...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This week trp are important since last week was IShkar and Rari stuff...
lets hope that the ratings show little dip...which will make the CVs to correct their order soon...otherwise they will drag this i think..
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

nebuna,but trp isn't dipping! So much crap is gonna on but trp viewers r enjoying it with raw tea n toast.so only cvs n kekta won't b ever alone viewers of this crap. Aaj tak mai trp viewers ki motto samaj nahi payi. Why don't they like leads happy shappy life in serial?

ILTHEB i dont think the trp's have increased as such its just because of the new system amalgamated online viewership with television viewership is the reason for such high ratings and not this crap and with all the scenes of ishveer seeing each other and every other ishveer scenes.And if they seriously do think of trp's they need to get ishveer back together.Just check out the hits this show used to get online when ishveer were shown together period.
rkrocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nonsense no respect for marriage why can't Ekta kapoor officially show live in relationship when it's the same thing she's showing in name of marriage