Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From tomorrow onwards... RV will stand like a statue in all functions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

soch ke hi hasi aari hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All we want is Ishveer scenes...but no!! they have gathered all zoo members😑😑

bring the rest also na!! who are are left? kailash, gauri, sharman, disha, baby, that chacha chachi, taoji, mamaji, kakaji, nanaji, dadaji, dadiji, naniji...

dont leave anyone from sharing frame with Ishveer😳😳
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Hey nebuna ,pallu what do you guys thought of today's spoiler?

Were there any spoilers

Or the TOI one

Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Ish is crazy to think Kid is Rv's ... n Rv is crazy to think that by living withpregnantRi n claiming her as his wife in front of the world will ever make Ish comeback to him .. he should have told Ish truth after meeting her ... what will she thinks when the wholeworlddoesn'tknow the reality ??? ..Rv should have kicked Ri out ..n Ish should just take some mathstuition.. Ish start counting themonths,girl ... what is wrong with u ?? ... one thing i am still counting on is the " jealous RV track"...i am actually liking that ..if it is handledcarefully.. cvs rem there is a diff between abusive Rv n jealous Rv ... however at any cost i don't want RARi slap on my face again n again ...

Sana Rv jealous track is most welcome but not at all on the cost of ISHKAR or RARI, jealous Rv we can enjoy but can't tolerate cross marriages.
Its a big YES from me for JEALOUS RV, but a big NO for CROSS MARRIAGES
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

None of the weddings will take place...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today Shakti favourited 2 tweets which were directed towards CVS to re-unite ISHVEER sooner rather than later and telling them that people watch the show just because of ISHVEER ! And I think Protagonist doesn't take any action opposite to the story even if he likes  ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CLUE's CLUE's Everywhere man ! No story is being changed I guess! 
mint2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Very perfect gif to describe our present situation
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Yeah.. I know coming this from an Ishveer fan is surprising..but after watching today's episode, I just felt this

What is Ishani trying to prove?? n to whom??

Ishani, can you please kill RV rather than giving him slow death each day??😑

so that for once and all, we are also done with this show!

This is sheer torture...

Nothing else to say about the episode...

only Ganeshji BG was a positive sign..
I think cvs are just trying their luck to see how long we can vote for Ishaani and Ranveer so they are trying their level best to show nice and sweet scenes with Ishaani and the very understanding Shikhar and show negative scenes between Ishaani and RV but don't lose heart once I have seen the episode I promise to make you laugh in my post.

rest was crap...

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

arai illeterate gopi bahu is fighting for her r8 to get back her ahemji despite seeing ahemji is doing EMA before her eyes. But this nonsense ishani is busy to do samazseva giving agony to rv. Then why isn't she stopping devarsh marriage with shekhar's sis as she has known devarsh isn't proper matching for shekhar's sis! Idiot honai ka ek limit hota hai aur ishani saab cross kaar diya!

Do you think writers have any logic behind their writing bring in anything and everything to keep them apart.

But we get hundreds of IV with actors saying once they unite there is no show left dumbos your separation is already chasing viewers off...ALas do they have anything in their brains

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Today Shakti favourited 2 tweets which were directed towards CVS to re-unite ISHVEER sooner rather than later and telling them that people watch the show just because of ISHVEER ! And I think Protagonist doesn't take any action opposite to the story even if he likes  ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He fav's every damn tweet.. Idk whether he reads them or not
mint2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Today Shakti favourited 2 tweets which were directed towards CVS to re-unite ISHVEER sooner rather than later and telling them that people watch the show just because of ISHVEER ! And I think Protagonist doesn't take any action opposite to the story even if he likes !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pallu these cles seriously act as Doobte ko tinke ka sahara, as water in desert
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mint2

Sana Rv jealous track is most welcome but not at all on the cost of ISHKAR or RARI, jealous Rv we can enjoy but can't tolerate cross marriages.
Its a big YES from me for JEALOUS RV, but a big NO for CROSS MARRIAGES

ditto ...no cross marriages ..but i don't think v will end up with it ... how will story move on then ??? if both moved away from each other with someone else then what is left ????