Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 95)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

Originally posted by -Sahar-

Dushtu Hug

The Pehla Nasha Vm was beautiful, thanks so much.

I don't understand this demand for apology to Manik, did she do anything majorly unjust to him directly? 
She need not apologize to each and everyone whom she put down directly or indirectly during her Mumbai visit. The reason was TK being her student, her judgement was clouded. She need only acknowledge that she got misled by TK and call to inquire about Nandu's well being plus provide Nandu's shaken beliefs some much needed security, some reinforcement that Nandu is not responsible for her own kidnap.
After all this is just youth, not His Majesty's court where people who misunderstand him should come come and beg for forgiveness afterwards

Thanks sahar for liking it...u did help me selecting the scenes after all, u and raksa...thank you

Lol i know Manik is not his Majesty...but she should apologize to both Nandu and him...atleast appreciate him for his help in saving Nandu.. and say sorry for misunderstanding him most imprtantly admit her pwn fault in misjudging...she was after all quite rude to Manik..not giving him any chance to speak...and she should apologize to Nandu for being so insensitive to her...

I made a post on her long time back...she should just apologise to everyone period..she was just blind sighted and chose TK over her grandchild...

Hmm I am more of appreciation and acknowledgement of efforts mindset rather than apologies and redemption unless its a case of major abandonment.

People of Ams age group are USUALLY very rigid in their thoughts and preconceived notions so redemption sounds a bit extreme for her.

Rest I agree with you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39danceismyworlddushturain

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Originally posted by danceismyworld

Ek sachhi baat bolun...I don't want Sorry and Thank you in the show by anyone to anyone..I just want to enjoy the show with good story line...People do mistakes..They learn and they grow..It's not about sorry or apologizing..It's about understanding and realizing..Sorry and Thank you make things superficial for me.

Yeah Disha, its not about Sorry and Thank you. And its about realizing and evolving.  Ams words have shaken Nandini.  Esp the sentence that she disappointed her as a grand daughter.  Nandini was already in her low due to Dhruv's accusations.  No matter how much Manik calmed her, the doubt would be there somewhere.  More than an apology, Nandini needs that mother's care which Ams had been giving all these years.  Just a phone call or something how the fusion concert took place.  May be the writers have something in future to show Ams track again..  May be they have not shown her calling Nandu and will bring it up as a discussions some days later.  

@bold, Exactly! 
They need to show something..A phone call would do otherwise It would look stupidOuch

Edited by danceismyworld - 18 May 2015 at 5:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Chalo..I am going for now..Will come in evening
bbyeee Sahar, Harini and DushtuHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39dushturain

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Bye Disha,  Take care Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

@Devilsdesire
The hair length is trimmed merely, she got the hair styled and shaped only. She is rocking the fringe!

Ok guys, be back laterHug

Tusi na jaoCry
Aapke bina mera kon yaha

Janam dekhlo mit gayi duriyan my yaha hoon yaha, hoon yaha, hoon yaha Cool

I am VC of flying dutchman, D is captain.Why flying dutchman is famous? Please someone explain this to our captain LOL

-Sahar-harinisriram39

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Tata Disha Hug

Harini, don't know Sadhu's reasons behind turning VC LOL I came when she was already halfway through spinning it all LOL

Ams seems to live in a no-tv zone Sleepy Even if she has no tv, her students or anyone should have let her know by now of what's been happening regards to her phamous phabourite studentStern Smile

harinisriram39LittleWoman

harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
What is more phamous JoMarch - the flying Dutchman or the Captain or the Vice Captain and please do tell me why?

-Sahar-LittleWoman

harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Tata Disha Hug

Harini, don't know Sadhu's reasons behind turning VC LOL I came when she was already halfway through spinning it all LOL

Ams seems to live in a no-tv zone Sleepy Even if she has no tv, her students or anyone should have let her know by now of what's been happening regards to her phamous phabourite studentStern Smile

Yeah Sahar, especially when her grand daughter is involved in this .  Her students may not  know about Trilok Chaurasia being student of Ams. But they would surely know Nandini, right?

-Sahar-LittleWoman

Go to top