Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 6)

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
The offscreen pictures showed Nandini and Manik and the terrace and she still seemed down and not jubilant that the Pandit is behind bars (I guess he would be now after his slip up in the police station) . Would that mean that she is talking out to Manik - on her fears, whatever she went true.  

She went mute with shock with what Pandit did to her.  The Pandit's jail thing could be a distraction.  But it just cannot help in recovering from a shock - a state of trauma she was shown after the incident.  So a break down has to happen.  

I really want Soha's thing to come into open.  How both Nandini and Manik got played by Nyonika and it was not just Nandini.  
I want Nandini to once to be break in anger.  I am not saying that she should lash out at Manik.  But angry at the situation and what she had to go through.

She had gone through a lot - her breakup with Manik. and then getting a chance to fight for the hope of their being together.

The hopes on performing in the fusion concert.
The hopes coming dashing down due to Dhruv replacing Manik and Manik initially not fighting back for her.
Dhruv's out burst at her
Am's disappointment in her
Anxiety on what will happen during the D Day as she had hoped for.

She was slowly breaking down but not fully because Manik was holding her all the time since Dhruv's out burst.  

It cannot be always Manik holding her all the time.  A break down has to happen for her to steady herself.

Its not an anger channelized towards any one.   Its not like Dhruv who had lost it  due to his insecurities and was blindly lashing out at any one.  It is just an anger at a situation and letting it out without a blame game.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94chinni557LittleWomandanceismyworldNxtRockstar..aman1605

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Disha exactly.
They are making manik contradictory without him realizing it.As harika told previously can anyone become sadhu sant after falling in love???,if anybody want to argue with me, saying nandu changed him over time and all, then why he still tried to hit pandit with gas cylinder?

That's called convenient writing and glorification spree!! Manik has turned all white. Who would mind that but don't take away instincts from him at least!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557LittleWomandanceismyworldaman1605

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Manik Malhotra is interesting because he is grey. Without his edge, he is just another run of the mill hero of Indian TV. Its his impulse, his vulnerabilities, his not so white facade that makes him an interesting character and this is where the show had kind of lost it, they took away all the sharp edges of the show and tried mainstreaming it. If people wanted a mainstream show, there are tons of it on TV. 
KY2 is known for its different treatment, just hope the Cvs remember it.

As for Nandini I think we are getting her breakdown as per the new promo, so hopefully a good track coming up.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94chinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39danceismyworldNxtRockstar..

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Okay just now harini made me remember HOPE TREE.
Now I want to see them, what kind seeds those who require only WATER for such rapid growth? Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldNxtRockstar..

leel Senior Member
leel
leel

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

If cvs won't show nandu's pain, pressure, vulnerabilities, what might have she gone through in both soha and pandit's track, then whats the use of these tracks?
Did manik learn ABSOLUTE TRUST is impossible? ? did he understood he can kill anybody for nandu? Nandu was right in court?
If he can utter infront of cabir that he should have killed pandit there itself, then why he didn't do anything when pandit pushed nandu ruthlessly yesterday? 
@bold, Exactly this. I was discussing the same with Adi..He didn't do anything when TK pushed Nandu yesterday. They are making Manik's character contradictory.
They have forgotten all the things . They are suffering from amnesia

Hello folks! I was stalking but had to jump up just to say what I think!

I think like you all - that Manik should have got pissed and F4 also thought that. Before he goes off to talk to Riddhima, they try to stop him. And Manik says ...something on these lines that he needs to control his anger for Nandini. So I guess this is not in his characteristic but he is doing
 it for Nandini.

I am thinking that CV's have left the tracks of Soha open for precisely this to show Nandini's growth. I think logically the next step can be Nandini's story ...Hope so...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownchinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39danceismyworldNxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Well said Harini!!

More than anything else, what is most irking that they are skipping on her , what she is feeling. I sense it as precaution as they think people hate crying Nandini but truth is that what hour demands shall be there. I read many people daily on social networking sites, people empathize this character and get what she is going through!! They need to let go hesitation!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94chinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39danceismyworld

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Okay just now harini made me remember HOPE TREE.
Now I want to see them, what kind seeds those who require only WATER for such rapid growth? Stern Smile

I saw what you did there ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39danceismyworldLittleWoman

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Manik Malhotra is interesting because he is grey. Without his edge, he is just another run of the mill hero of Indian TV. Its his impulse, his vulnerabilities, his not so white facade that makes him an interesting character and this is where the show had kind of lost it, they took away all the sharp edges of the show and tried mainstreaming it. If people wanted a mainstream show, there are tons of it on TV. 
KY2 is known for its different treatment, just hope the Cvs remember it.

As for Nandini I think we are getting her breakdown as per the new promo, so hopefully a good track coming up.
AdhiraHug
Exactly this!
I hope CVs remember this because I can clearly see that they are going in wrong direction.
I read about the promo and I am really hoping for a good track for Nandini.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownchinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39Cat.

Go to top