Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 5

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Manik Malhotra is interesting because he is grey. Without his edge, he is just another run of the mill hero of Indian TV. Its his impulse, his vulnerabilities, his not so white facade that makes him an interesting character and this is where the show had kind of lost it, they took away all the sharp edges of the show and tried mainstreaming it. If people wanted a mainstream show, there are tons of it on TV. 
KY2 is known for its different treatment, just hope the Cvs remember it.

As for Nandini I think we are getting her breakdown as per the new promo, so hopefully a good track coming up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay just now harini made me remember HOPE TREE.
Now I want to see them, what kind seeds those who require only WATER for such rapid growth? 😳
leel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: danceismyworld

@bold, Exactly this. I was discussing the same with Adi..He didn't do anything when TK pushed Nandu yesterday. They are making Manik's character contradictory.
They have forgotten all the things . They are suffering from amnesia

Hello folks! I was stalking but had to jump up just to say what I think!

I think like you all - that Manik should have got pissed and F4 also thought that. Before he goes off to talk to Riddhima, they try to stop him. And Manik says ...something on these lines that he needs to control his anger for Nandini. So I guess this is not in his characteristic but he is doing
 it for Nandini.

I am thinking that CV's have left the tracks of Soha open for precisely this to show Nandini's growth. I think logically the next step can be Nandini's story ...Hope so...
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Harini!!

More than anything else, what is most irking that they are skipping on her , what she is feeling. I sense it as precaution as they think people hate crying Nandini but truth is that what hour demands shall be there. I read many people daily on social networking sites, people empathize this character and get what she is going through!! They need to let go hesitation!!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LittleWoman

Okay just now harini made me remember HOPE TREE.
Now I want to see them, what kind seeds those who require only WATER for such rapid growth? 😳

I saw what you did there 🤣
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Manik Malhotra is interesting because he is grey. Without his edge, he is just another run of the mill hero of Indian TV. Its his impulse, his vulnerabilities, his not so white facade that makes him an interesting character and this is where the show had kind of lost it, they took away all the sharp edges of the show and tried mainstreaming it. If people wanted a mainstream show, there are tons of it on TV. 

KY2 is known for its different treatment, just hope the Cvs remember it.

As for Nandini I think we are getting her breakdown as per the new promo, so hopefully a good track coming up.

Adhira🤗
Exactly this!
I hope CVs remember this because I can clearly see that they are going in wrong direction.
I read about the promo and I am really hoping for a good track for Nandini.
danceismyworld thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Well said Harini!!

More than anything else, what is most irking that they are skipping on her , what she is feeling. I sense it as precaution as they think people hate crying Nandini but truth is that what hour demands shall be there. I read many people daily on social networking sites, people empathize this character and get what she is going through!! They need to let go hesitation!!

Word!
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

I saw what you did there 🤣

why joo laughing, I am damn serious 😳 .
I still not forgotten why tie changed? Why manik isn't wearing a tie for himself? ? 😕
danceismyworld thumbnail
I just saw the promo..Nandini's breakdown coming up. It was good
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: danceismyworld

Adhira🤗
Exactly this!
I hope CVs remember this because I can clearly see that they are going in wrong direction.
I read about the promo and I am really hoping for a good track for Nandini.

🤗Dishu, ou ok, was a bit worried about you after your twitter rant.