Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 42)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged

To hell with LM, I just hope this is a one-off chat and they spare Niti their usual dramatics Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleWomanNxtRockstar..

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Originally posted by LittleWoman

I couldn't stop myself posting this hereROFL
cre.to cherryEmbarrassed

LOL lol Sadhu, tum bhi naa LOL  A contest of slap, Nandini won by a fair margin Tongue

see this brought you out of stalking modeROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557-Sahar-..RS..NxtRockstar..

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I loved Niti sooo much today. The whole trauma , her recollection, the suffocation, the pani , fear-Niti nailed it so well. Well supported by Parth, they both bring their A game with each other. The slap bit, the flirt game in the end. Oh loved, loved them.
But special thanks for giving Nandu this space to deal with her fears, i like it's not Manik healing her but reminding her about herself, reviving her spirit. Yet the precap scene where the boy who was keeping the front , asked for a hug- that just reassures Nandu that she is still his star, the calm to his soul. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94chinni557-Sahar-..RS..LittleWomanharinisriram39LiveLaughLove..NxtRockstar..

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Ok better put down my love for the episode before I find myself jumping back to work.

Princi's true love is only Nandu and always only Nandu, he is always looking out for her. I am a chachi lover but I just love this Princi-pie too Embarrassed

Veebha was good again today, MaVya was a laugh-riot as usual LOL

Nandini shut herself inside a shell, literally today but the Slap-therapy worked. The way in which Manik gulped down on his anger at the slap, umm not very into character. Perhaps a temporary lapse from healer would have been more my thing or more of what I had been expecting but its ok, chotusa complaint is ok!

AlyaMan hit it off together and actually looked good, while dhruv burned on the spot and polluted the library too with his ashes Ouch
But know what guys, my original gut feeling that Aryman be for Cabir still persists, he has got all the makings to be the Man for Cabir, I wish he really is it. While he flirted outrageously with Alya today, still he gave a full naughty smile as soon as DhruLya left.
So like Cabir was a habitual skirt-chaser, it was both a front and passtime for him but he enjoyed flirting around and the same goes for Aryman here, he seems to love to be a tease LOL

And the last scene, made me recall why I once labelled Manik the monster with an ice cream heart. This ice cream is brand melts exclusively for Nandini and it did today and how Day Dreaming
Melted into a puddle right there in front of chacha, drowning me along with Nandini too. All the reasons he loves Nandini, the good and the positive, the light that guides him from the abyss, past, present and always.
So much warmth, flushed Nandini's face too with such a hue and smile like the rays of sunlight on a cold frosty winter day.

I am floating on 7th heaven.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94chinni557..RS..LittleWomanharinisriram39dushturainNxtRockstar..charminggenie

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I loved Niti sooo much today. The whole trauma , her recollection, the suffocation, the pani , fear-Niti nailed it so well. Well supported by Parth, they both bring their A game with each other. The slap bit, the flirt game in the end. Oh loved, loved them.
But special thanks for giving Nandu this space to deal with her fears, i like it's not Manik healing her but reminding her about herself, reviving her spirit. Yet the precap scene where the boy who was keeping the front , asked for a hug- that just reassures Nandu that she is still his star, the calm to his soul. 

Genie Hug

The precap is heartening, so much love! Slap game was testing but it did the needed, so well depicted. After all the cribbing, I am a content viewer. The episodes nowadays be a perfect blend, the jittery peeks into Nandini's trauma and the heart warming feels that this vortex of characters provide.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94chinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39NxtRockstar..charminggenie

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Ok guys, my take on page 41 for Nandini and this page 42 for the whole episode.

Now I gotta jump back to work.

Yet again certain people remain missing Angry  You will have to face the wrath once you here, remember Evil Smile

And Raksha ignored my hello Cry

ok Chalo, enough of jokes, tata everyone Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557harinisriram39NxtRockstar..

QueenOfHell Senior Member
QueenOfHell
QueenOfHell

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
sorry to but in but niti is growing preety day by day she is so cute that i can just gobble her up i dont know what is it but she looks even more cute from the last 2 to 3 weeksSmile
[/QUOTE]LOLLOL
hello der wats ur name???
raksha here
[/QUOTE]
sorry mum called so i had to leave but by the way
HI Raksha
my name is kaumudi its a bit long u can call me kaums
NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I am ready to face wrath of khan sahab!! Sowie!! Feeling a bit sick so it took time to open the AT.. in short lazy me..
Episode was love!! Last part was awww.. I can go awww and on about Manik.. he was love..
And Niti Taylor deserves all the applause in world for performance today. She nailed it. Nandini's panic attack and how she finally going through the process.. can I say this young actress deserves all the appreciation for portraying such difficult phase with such conviction.. she was outstanding.
I could recall Sahar's reply in one post while watching episode, it's taking the process and they aee executing it quite nicely. I am glad I watch this show..I am glad I Get to know Nandini Murthy..she would always be one if my favorite chatacters..
Slap parade qas hilarious but heart touching! MaNan are love!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94chinni557-Sahar-..RS..

Go to top