Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 4)

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Originally posted by danceismyworld

Sadhana!!! I want CVs to read this..But if i post it in MF, people will come and start justifying because they don't want to see it..I can see it from past 1 week that this show is going into drains but nobody wants to understand that.
My concern is that genuine that i don't want to hear justifications for it.

the thing is they stalk manan AT or main forum only.

but one thing after my rant about sawli's raath here, they changed song in story so far.Confused
Sadhana! If it's true that they read IF, then they read it all, not MaNan AT only

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557LittleWomanaman1605

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Honestly, I don't know what are they trying to sell. What is going in their mind. All I know is how come feedback is partially taken. People have complained about this thing so many times but they do nothing
Forget about the story line, I will talk about their benefit..If they are continuing this storytelling, believe me this show is over
admin I have hopes on JDJ nowLOL.connect the dotsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldaman1605

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Disha Sadhana Chinni u girls said everything seriously hats off yaar Hug n Disha u should post ur post in MF Wink
I wanted Nandini to break down n let her pain out but no she's again carrying her pain plus girls I wanna see more of Nandu her ambitions in life I wanna know more abt her appa's pen I wanna see Nandu talking abt her parents how they were I so wanna see this track sorry if hurted any one sorry I'm not good in expressing so plz bear with me LOLEmbarrassed

chinni557LittleWomandanceismyworld

danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

I didn't write so many concerns just because of the reason that people can misinterpret and get offended. But I want to point it out now because I feel some serious mishandling is there with Manik's character. 
Last Monday's episode- Good episode! 
Tuesday- Very good episode!
Wednesday- Below average!
Thursday- Fine episode!
And then this Monday- BAKWAS!
After confession, Manik's character has been tried to portray like a perfect man which is not going with his basic characteristics. Honestly, I am not getting what you are trying to sell. I was dying to see Manik all caring and protective for Nandini and when this phase came, I am not able to enjoy it because side by side CVs are trying to sell him as perfection. Manik Malhotra is about imperfections, Leave MM, not any character is about perfection in the show! 
In these five episodes,All I can recall is Fab4 running after Manik and wondering if Manik is fine or not. Nandini has suffered from an unfortunate incident and all I can see is poor Manik! It is not that I am having a problem with Manik's pain but this has been shown so repeatedly that I am feeling sick of it. I am not getting it top of that. This track instead of becoming about how MaNan would get over this phase together, it has become about how Manik is doing this and that, How he is in pain, how he is feeling! I am seeing so much facilitation through Dhruv, Cabir and even Chachi's character for Manik. WHY??
Audiences have reached that stage where we understand Manik and Nandini both, there is no need to spoon feed! 
Like yesterday's episode, I didn't see Manik and Nandini together. Manik is fighting some different battle in which Fab4 is supporting him and it looks like Nandini is nowhere connected to issue. What is the focus of track???
In Manik- Ridhhima scene, when Ridhhima said you should be happy that Nandini is safe and with you. I expected Manik would say that she is safe but she isn't fine. He has to do this for her. But what I got?? I got a preachy Manik who was talking about the next target. It's not that he can't be a considerate person, he can be but problem is that when it comes to nandini, she has been the only focus of him in such situations! I am the one who believes when a person grows, he strives for perfection, he doesn't become perfect all of a sudden! There's always an effort to become a perfect person. 
Manik has this beautiful detailing associated with his character and now a days he is been all superficially right! For E.g. When Manik does something with full planning, his plans are always perfect and he makes sure they work. But when it doesn't go according to plan, further actions come more of impulsive and humane rather than bang on! 
I would love to see this so called perfect Manik but everything has a process. You can't skip that phase and make him all white! He isn't white, never was! 
I just wrote all this as this is my concern for this character. I hope CVs know what they are doing! 

Wow Disha , What a post.  Clap . But then it always has been that people see it only as Manik, right.  Even during the fight, when Manik picks up that heavy thing to bash the Pandit's head, one can see Nandini trying to stop him.  Had Dhruv and Cabir not stopped him, he might have critically wounded the Pandit.  And he also speaks with rage that he should have killed the Pandit.  So did he realize what Nandini said during the Soha's case was not her betraying him.  Manik was hurt, shattered at the situation. But the situation was to be blamed and thanks to Nyonika's manipulations (he knew she manipulated the situation though he does not know she created it). 
Both Nandini and Manik were victims to that situation and both were shaken to the core.  Manik's recovery has been shown but Nandini, is that to be forgotten that she too was a victim and got played by Nyonika.  Will that truth never come out. Then and now in Pandit's track, whatever Nandini had to undergo was due to Nyonika.  

I really want Nandini to voice out her pain.  Atleast once.  Fab 5 are all in support of her.  But its mostly shown for Manik.  

Even I was thinking the same when Riddhima said that Nandini is safe and fine.  But is she really fine.  It was just luck that Manik came to the scene in time.  Else even Pandit was not sure what he was to do with her as he did not want her to be freed and go to the police.  Its not just the cut and the bruises on her arms, but she also faced the fear of what he would do to her as he said he would not let her go free.

The kidnapping track had moved on a fast pace, yes, without much dragging.  But like you said, the process, the gradual realization is not given focus.  

HariniHug
Thy skipped so many things that i am not able to understand the purpose.
They missed all that soha wala track ka issue, manipulations truth, I can kill you loop.
@bold, Exactly!  I thought it was PTSD but no..It was about Manik. The story telling was one sided throughout. I don't know why. They didn't show Nandini's inside.

harinisriram39LittleWomanaman1605

danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Honestly, I don't know what are they trying to sell. What is going in their mind. All I know is how come feedback is partially taken. People have complained about this thing so many times but they do nothing
Forget about the story line, I will talk about their benefit..If they are continuing this storytelling, believe me this show is over
admin I have hopes on JDJ nowLOL.connect the dotsWink
Yaar..Jisko jo karna h kare..It won't change the point that thy are trying to sell nothing

harinisriram39LittleWomanaman1605

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Admin : time is imp.understand that, they have to show her pov then.
partner and suksh sent me here, where are they now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld

alicedsouza17 Senior Member
alicedsouza17
alicedsouza17

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ClapClap

I didn't write so many concerns just because of the reason that people can misinterpret and get offended. But I want to point it out now because I feel some serious mishandling is there with Manik's character. 
Last Monday's episode- Good episode! 
Tuesday- Very good episode!
Wednesday- Below average!
Thursday- Fine episode!
And then this Monday- BAKWAS!
After confession, Manik's character has been tried to portray like a perfect man which is not going with his basic characteristics. Honestly, I am not getting what you are trying to sell. I was dying to see Manik all caring and protective for Nandini and when this phase came, I am not able to enjoy it because side by side CVs are trying to sell him as perfection. Manik Malhotra is about imperfections, Leave MM, not any character is about perfection in the show! 
In these five episodes,All I can recall is Fab4 running after Manik and wondering if Manik is fine or not. Nandini has suffered from an unfortunate incident and all I can see is poor Manik! It is not that I am having a problem with Manik's pain but this has been shown so repeatedly that I am feeling sick of it. I am not getting it top of that. This track instead of becoming about how MaNan would get over this phase together, it has become about how Manik is doing this and that, How he is in pain, how he is feeling! I am seeing so much facilitation through Dhruv, Cabir and even Chachi's character for Manik. WHY??
Audiences have reached that stage where we understand Manik and Nandini both, there is no need to spoon feed! 
Like yesterday's episode, I didn't see Manik and Nandini together. Manik is fighting some different battle in which Fab4 is supporting him and it looks like Nandini is nowhere connected to issue. What is the focus of track???
In Manik- Ridhhima scene, when Ridhhima said you should be happy that Nandini is safe and with you. I expected Manik would say that she is safe but she isn't fine. He has to do this for her. But what I got?? I got a preachy Manik who was talking about the next target. It's not that he can't be a considerate person, he can be but problem is that when it comes to nandini, she has been the only focus of him in such situations! I am the one who believes when a person grows, he strives for perfection, he doesn't become perfect all of a sudden! There's always an effort to become a perfect person. 
Manik has this beautiful detailing associated with his character and now a days he is been all superficially right! For E.g. When Manik does something with full planning, his plans are always perfect and he makes sure they work. But when it doesn't go according to plan, further actions come more of impulsive and humane rather than bang on! 
I would love to see this so called perfect Manik but everything has a process. You can't skip that phase and make him all white! He isn't white, never was! 
I just wrote all this as this is my concern for this character. I hope CVs know what they are doing! 
ClapClap
I love u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldaman1605

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
In between admin forgive me 4 this Embarrassed have u guys checked Karan's insta damn his post read it once girls I was in tears CryCry

chinni557LittleWomandanceismyworld

Go to top