Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 33)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Sahar Hug you rock .
your every word slaying me today, that quote by giesha beautiful.

Thanks but the makers rocks, plus Niti and P who enact the intractability with conviction. Like Niti always does, she takes the complexity of the character, embraces it and delivers it with meaning and so much conviction, takes it to sky level every time, every freaking time.

Otherwise how could have we seen and felt the pain of nandini who walked out of that garage, but still remain seared in that place, trapped forever in that time. She is trying to move onward, pulling in all her courage for the today and tomorrows but something, some part of her has been left behind. This is the part that blocks the light of her soul, her inner light. That part is trapped forever in those moments, alone in that garage, still alive.

I loved how she said to Navya "It was meant to be our new beginning today after last night" 
She is so disconnected, so lost, unable to make sense or relate to all that happened, the brutal interruption of the night which was supposed to be theirs only. It got interrupted and now she cannot connect the dots of before and after.

Yummy episode!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39charminggenie

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
today when navya shared her problems immediately nandu's focus shifted towards her, she forgot her pain, this is nandu, who was expelled from college by manik, but still worrying about manruv friendship, she always like this only to escape from her own painful thoughts,she looks for other diverting things.when her mind was diverted to put pandit behind bars she allowed manik to put earring or hugged cabir in jail.
When she was alone, her mind started questioning herself,her theories, her belief in goodness, then she started to avoid his touches.She clearly told navya today, she is lost, not able to understand whats happening with her.finally she is opening herself bit by bit.
according to spoiler pic if she hugged him, then we can expect a more opening up from nandu tomorrow

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557-Sahar-DivyaMukhiharinisriram39charminggenie

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Sahar.  Yes Nyonika cannot convert white into black.  

But Manik would be more careful with Nyonika around, I guess. When Nandini went missing, Manik thought of Nyonika and even in their last argument, he was keeping on saying that she would have done something.

Now he has no idea that Nyonika was fully into this kidnapping thing.  But he cannot be at rest that she wont do anything in future.

Though I dont want Nyonika to get into their space like Soha or Pandit, perhaps they will show something through Harshad.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557-Sahar-LittleWoman

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

today when navya shared her problems immediately nandu's focus shifted towards her, she forgot her pain, this is nandu, who was expelled from college by manik, but still worrying about manruv friendship, she always like this only to escape from her own painful thoughts,she looks for other diverting things.when her mind was diverted to put pandit behind bars she allowed manik to put earring or hugged cabir in jail.
When she was alone, her mind started questioning herself,her theories, her belief in goodness, then she started to avoid his touches.She clearly told navya today, she is lost, not able to understand whats happening with her.finally she is opening herself bit by bit.
according to spoiler pic if she hugged him, then we can expect a more opening up from nandu tomorrow

Well said. Yes she is one who blocks out her pain rather than talk out. She is afraid of confronting her fears and giving way to weakness lest it takes control of her. Bit by bit, yes Sadhu, she will be there, on top of her fears soon.

Now break over, back to clinic time, give moti Adi a scold whenever she makes appearance inside the AT Angry ok jk but I missed her today.

Ok Sadhu, Harini, Harika, Disha, Maitri - Tata, see you all tomorrow Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

But Manik would be more careful with Nyonika around, I guess. When Nandini went missing, Manik thought of Nyonika and even in their last argument, he was keeping on saying that she would have done something.

Now he has no idea that Nyonika was fully into this kidnapping thing.  But he cannot be at rest that she wont do anything in future.

Though I dont want Nyonika to get into their space like Soha or Pandit, perhaps they will show something through Harshad.  

Manic knew from the word go that its Nyonika's doing as soon as Nandu went missing. He confronted her too but to fully confront and expose,he needs to have hard evidence so he will beware and in the alert. He has always been...

Possibly and hopefully only harshad now, no more psychos Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39LittleWoman

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

already harshad said something like my first plan got succeeded. What was that, portraying himself as changed person infront of fab5  and navya??Confused
Anyway I lobe harshad  and his stupid plansLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Sahar bye Hug

Partner where are you? Angry

divya hello Big smile

harini : I lobe your question asking style LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Sadhu, you remember the episode where Nandini gets expelled because of Manik  Episode 24 when Dhruv punches Manik.
When Dhruv goes to Nandini's place and gifts her that punching toy, she asks him go and patch up with Manik.  Dhruv asks her how is it that she still thinks about him when she herself is in a big problem. She replies that if she starts thinking about herself it will cause her much more pain.  Nandini has always kept her pain inside her and was focussing on other things to get distracted. And now I guess all that she had bottled up has exploded especially after Pandit got arrested. As if she has got nothing to focus on.  Now with Navya telling her about her problems, Nandu is back for a moment to help her.
This breakdown of Nandu had to happen one day and it happened now.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557LittleWoman

Go to top