Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 2)

chinni557 Senior Member
chinni557
chinni557

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Congo for the new AT.,Partyso whats the title.??

Edited by chinni557 - 11 May 2015 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94danceismyworld

chinni557 Senior Member
chinni557
chinni557

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ky2forever

bye guys ...i gotta studyCry

bye Raksha All the best for your exams.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Congo Shongo new AT Party

danceismyworld

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Congrats for new ATParty
cre to uploader 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94danceismyworldaman1605

drashti38 IF-Sizzlerz
drashti38
drashti38

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
congarts Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94danceismyworld

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I didn't write so many concerns just because of the reason that people can misinterpret and get offended. But I want to point it out now because I feel some serious mishandling is there with Manik's character. 
Last Monday's episode- Good episode! 
Tuesday- Very good episode!
Wednesday- Below average!
Thursday- Fine episode!
And then this Monday- BAKWAS!
After confession, Manik's character has been tried to portray like a perfect man which is not going with his basic characteristics. Honestly, I am not getting what you are trying to sell. I was dying to see Manik all caring and protective for Nandini and when this phase came, I am not able to enjoy it because side by side CVs are trying to sell him as perfection. Manik Malhotra is about imperfections, Leave MM, not any character is about perfection in the show! 
In these five episodes,All I can recall is Fab4 running after Manik and wondering if Manik is fine or not. Nandini has suffered from an unfortunate incident and all I can see is poor Manik! It is not that I am having a problem with Manik's pain but this has been shown so repeatedly that I am feeling sick of it. I am not getting it top of that. This track instead of becoming about how MaNan would get over this phase together, it has become about how Manik is doing this and that, How he is in pain, how he is feeling! I am seeing so much facilitation through Dhruv, Cabir and even Chachi's character for Manik. WHY??
Audiences have reached that stage where we understand Manik and Nandini both, there is no need to spoon feed! 
Like yesterday's episode, I didn't see Manik and Nandini together. Manik is fighting some different battle in which Fab4 is supporting him and it looks like Nandini is nowhere connected to issue. What is the focus of track???
In Manik- Ridhhima scene, when Ridhhima said you should be happy that Nandini is safe and with you. I expected Manik would say that she is safe but she isn't fine. He has to do this for her. But what I got?? I got a preachy Manik who was talking about the next target. It's not that he can't be a considerate person, he can be but problem is that when it comes to nandini, she has been the only focus of him in such situations! I am the one who believes when a person grows, he strives for perfection, he doesn't become perfect all of a sudden! There's always an effort to become a perfect person. 
Manik has this beautiful detailing associated with his character and now a days he is been all superficially right! For E.g. When Manik does something with full planning, his plans are always perfect and he makes sure they work. But when it doesn't go according to plan, further actions come more of impulsive and humane rather than bang on! 
I would love to see this so called perfect Manik but everything has a process. You can't skip that phase and make him all white! He isn't white, never was! 
I just wrote all this as this is my concern for this character. I hope CVs know what they are doing! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94chinni557-KP-LittleWomanharinisriram39Cat.aman1605

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ky2forever

Originally posted by danceismyworld

bhai mere mujhe maaf kar
kar dia tu b  kya yaad rakegiROFL
hahaLOL
Thankuu..
Yaar this IF is irritating with its spam message

aman1605

chinni557 Senior Member
chinni557
chinni557

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Wow disha.. ClapClap very aptly said. Manik is imperfect n impulsive. He can't turn into a saint in one night. They have to show his impulsiveness. 
N its high time nandini's fears to speak. She has to burst out all her pain n fears. They need to bring that out. She is a common girl with lot of pain n fears. She  stays strong for her loved ones n knows how to handle her battles. But at any point she has to break down. To be frank manik in shining armour is blocking all her fears n pain to come out. Everyone was sympathizing with his pain for nandini. But what about nandini's pain for what she went through. If anytime in future when nandini couldnt handle her pain n snaps out on manik then also its her fault n manik's greatness to tolerate her. This show always has been n will be manik n his struggle with his demons. It will never be about nandini. 

I don't know what I wrote but I just want to say that its high time CVS should let us into the life of nandini now. But not by highlighting manik n his love for nandini. Its purely has to be nandini's perspective.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94-KP-LittleWomanharinisriram39danceismyworldaman1605

Go to top