Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 15)

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Originally posted by filter.coffee

made a post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376516

check it.let me know what you guys think?

Cingrats Rez u got rid of that pee colour!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557-Sahar-

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
AT  was almost dead last week, because of great episodes we gotSleepy
now sanity is back, hopefully expecting smiling admin backTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557-Sahar-DivyaMukhi

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by -Sahar-

Hi everyone, peeking in to hug you allHug

The AT is moving fast, I see Disha's promo update and then page just flew to the next at breakneck speed.

So when episodes need to be Nandini-centric, we are viewing Manik central. Can't they shift the perspective to Nandini even now when clearly the manglore track which was to be nandini's backstory has already gone for a toss with Harshad and band of boys story going to be the next latest track.
I mean, we would love to see the band of boys and nyonika history but then be fair to your characters at least.
What then of the Nandini and her side of the story? She has faced enough moments of significance from which a story can emerge. And not all her elements are without stakes if thats what the writers fear or thats why they hesitate to shift the story's focus on her.

The end of pandit track was a perfect juncture in the story to take Nandini's thread to manglore and Ams, where nandini's breakdown could have been facilitated and depicted in a much more focused way but apparently not.

So much for the breathless pace where events rollercoaster while pandit remains stubbornly stuck in the frame.

Didn't feel like sitting through all the kidnap episodes, Just wanted to see nandini post the rescue from pandit's but what did I find in the episode?

Nandini sent inside her room. We needed an eye inside the room and we got it but only as long as Manik was in the room.

Then it was the story of everybody's horror except the actual one which needed to be highlighted - Nandini's.

Really feel for Manik and his nightmares, but what was going on the other side of that door while Manik slept so fitfully outside on the floor?

I don't mind glorification if it goes hand in hand with the actual victim's perspective which remains lost, apparently till now.

Good to know Nandini's breakdown is upcoming, hope it gets treated soberly rather than one scene and then jump to ridiculously conceptualized CaVya fake marriage and MaNan romance, bah!!

Maybe its just my frame of mind that I found so much to complain about from those two episodes, even when manik sang nandini to sleep.

Can't help but be cynical, its only the makers pushing the cynicism to the fore. Otherwise Manik's TLC needs to be loved but what to do? Not at the cost of Nandini, where the door remained shut on her nightmares.

THIS!!!!
Someone is back with a bang!!!! My sanity Hug
Now I know why Disha was almost dancing after reading this!!
CVs need to read this!!
I easy dying to see what's happening inside that room, in her mind and I was left to Manik's discretion of her state. Quite unfair! Glorification glare but at cost of Nandini! Now Thats not acceptable!! Post confession, nothing made sense. We saw search part instead of victim part. We saw Manik's perfection instead of Nandini's trauma! I was like since when they go that one sided. Show is becoming Manik centric instead of MaNan centric. Manik was supposed to sell her trauma and he sold perfection and glory.

Adi my Adi Hug

The rain confession and then this, for shame! So much content and scope but so little shown and availed, all gone to waste.
But ok, done and dusted with the days gone already but at least now, if they show the breakdown, plz let it be gradual and not trample all over it in the need to jump to the next big conflict in the story.
The pace needs to be held in check otherwise the show will become worthy of skimming only.
They drag the dark track so much, not realizing the fact that night doesn't roll into a new day in the matter of seconds. The abyss of darkness can never just turn into a brightened rise by just one second of sunshine. Rays of sunlight need to spread into all nooks and crannies, and that takes time. I don't understand the hurry these makers are in; almost like they are running to catch the train Ermm
CVs, plz allow Nandini a proper dark night of the soul, which itself will bring the emergence of her from this twilight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94chinni557

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Harika, oh thats so close, just a few days left. I know studying sucks and that too when deadlines are hanging on our heads, but be there and you will make it. Prayers be with you, on that day especially Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Sahar - Hug
Good to see you back!!

And I agree with everything you wrote. Career for me was not a big deal because kid is a teen and it's never highlighted for any other character too.My problem is the tangibles. I don't mind her being friends with Manik's friends, fab5 because ultimately they all study at the same place and they will anyway be part of Nandu's social circle. My problem has been lack of solid bonds outside Manik. That is her bond with Chachi, brother, Navya , Dhruv- anyone. Like we get to see Manik's perspective through Cabir, Dhruv all the time but never Nandu's which is strictly through Manik. That is the dis-service done to her. 

A lot of this bias,I blame the earlier episodes because while everyone had an individual conflict- Nandu never did , her conflict has always been her relationship which makes her story just one-dimensional. Like Manik had Dhruv, Nyo  give-take , everything established but nothing for Nandu. 

Pandit could have been a good track but they killed it with melodrama. 
Now her PTSD is highlighted and I hope they use it to build bonds with people and we get some insight to her struggle. 

Also the way they showed Nandu , this always strong, fighter Nandu which was all a mirage , girl just numbed her fears. Sigh. 

Genie Hug Thanks!

@blue above
Word with you!! Such a darned dis-service, but I never foresaw that blind-eye to nandu's character will turn into a slight of this extent (which it has become now). I took delight and still enjoy all those early days but never knew they were a mere cushioning over of Nandu's perspective Ouch

@ black bold
Totally agreed but you know Genie, I had some serious hope from Manglore track. They did start Nandini from there, provided her a base and put her in S.P.A.C.E, but Manglore and Ams was the root, Rishabh's fits. It was all there but never explored and still doesn't seem like getting screen space amidst back to back new entries.

Pandit had lots of potential, again wasted and turned into a mere lech, ending with turning into a lame absentminded fool, no words Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557-KP-charminggenie

blazingflame Senior Member
blazingflame
blazingflame

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
oh god i don't want another seperation track.seriously i will quit this show if it happens

Edited by s45ve7 - 12 May 2015 at 7:39am

-Sahar-

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s45ve7

oh god i don't want another seperation track.

No separation upcoming as far as the buzz goes. What's worrying you?
LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Originally posted by s45ve7

oh god i don't want another seperation track.

No separation upcoming as far as the buzz goes. What's worrying you?

separation not happening okay. LOL

-Sahar-

Go to top