Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 128)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Some person messaged to Renu Watwani that the current writer is so much into drama and audience is kind of losing interest and asked if Watwanis ould be back and Renu replied yes. Some one posted the screenshot of this convo in FB.

I am happy!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39danceismyworldLittleWoman

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Wow Little Woman and Sahar as Vice captains. How many ships do we have to sink. Dont you think that its time to bid Flying Dutchman good bye for the time being and build a new ship like Carpathia and try to save as many sinking ships. We can always use the valuable sevices our captain and two vice captains :-)

Our captain never helps in sailing other ships, she is in lobe with flying dutchman Stern Smile.sahar too lobes this ghost ship. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-danceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Originally posted by danceismyworld

VC Sadhana, Resignation not accepted. You have signed a contract. You cannot leave.
I am not relieving you but I understand that It is becoming difficult for you to fulfill the responsibilities so I m appointing Sahar as VC2 for your help. Now you both can't resign so stop passing the parcel.Stern Smile

one captain D is sufficient to kill 1000 of ships in carribean sea, she doesn't need any VC, but sahar is doing her job, without even appointment order Stern Smile

In next episode we gonna see nandu chacha scene, so expecting meaningful convos between them, they understood why she want to leave along with rishabh, so scene accha hi hoga

Chal be!! Killing the biggest ship is my hobby only, am too irresponsible and clueless mostly  to do it as duty LOL This weekend only Captain saved me from drowning, not a good swimmer me Tongue

harinisriram39danceismyworldLittleWoman

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Sahar, Jo March , Disha a great big hug to you all. Individually and a group hug.   

JoMarch , you dont like killing ships ? How did you become the V-Captain and that too without an appointment order?   If you dont like to kill ships then start saving them na.

-Sahar-danceismyworld

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I have one question to the people of this earth again!! Prepare to finish this AT..

well I will ask honestly what I felt..Needless to say its a bit controversial and not in Nandini's favour... but as usual Im open to suggestions..and if you guys explain to me to my satisfaction i will be happy and be on my merry way too

Edited by dushturain - 22 May 2015 at 4:33am

-Sahar-harinisriram39danceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Dushtu Hug

What's the question?

danceismyworlddushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Okay here it goes,

Nandini has suffered a traumatic experience and she is going though an emotional upheaval..which is quite normal...she is having some problem with touching which is quite normal again...

I know all she needs is some time to recuperate..only time can make her see that it was not her fault...she will eventually get over it...

Nandini we know is a lioness, she has decided not to stay at home...decided to attend college, lead a normal life and not give into depression which goes with her character and I salute...however its not working for her...

Now Im just wondering why her traumatic syndromes are selective and only limited to Manik??

I wont talk much about 1st day after police station drama...she was okay...though I hv some issues here and there i'll get to it later...

now the 2nd day,

Nandini was almost herself, she was advising Navya, defending Navya from Harshad,  hving a normal conversation with Aryaman...

Now my 1st question is why she only appears flustered and uncomfortable with Manik??as if somehow its only Manik related to her trauma and responsible for it??

If she has issues with touching its cool...dont touch...dont let him touch you...but she is like switching on and off...sometimes she has issues with touching and sometimes she doesnt..

That night when Manik went to visit her..she touched Manik's face on her own which was okay for her...but then when Manik laid his cheek properly onto her hand she finched away...

when Dhruv and all asked Manik to teach her how to throw dart..Manik was not sure how she will react, but she  hold his hand...Shocked

either u stay away or u dont..what is this mixed signals she is sending...I for one sure know..if some one has problem with touching...its two way street..u dont touch and you dont like to be touched...

now my 2nd qs,

last epi, she said to Manik u must be hurting, I can't see you like this in pain...so im leaving..u need to let me go...

so she is going to mangalore to think alone...

but why does she need to go to mangalore?? does she think Manik will not hurt once she goes away?? She knows its not the case, then why is she doing it??.. manik is trying to give her space, trying to stay away, behaving impeccably trying to make her smile...but isnt by going she is hurting him more?? why does she always run away from him?? Nandini is a tough girl..she is a lioness, she should fight through this ordeal..I dont want her to runaway...

she lost her music I get it...but Mangalore is the place where she learned veena, thats the place of classical music, so that place should remind her of pandit more...she will be surrounded with veenas and classical music...not sure abt Ams reaction(how will that woman react to her favourite students fetish of seducing young girls)

I mean why is she running away?? what purpose will it serve? Why is she punishing Manik along with herself?

Look I know Pandit kidnapped her, touched her inappropriately...it is bound to be traumatic for any girl...but isn t she taking it too far..going away as if this is end of the world? She knows manik worships the ground she walks upon...so should she be a bit considerate of his feelings as well...she knows he is hurting but will her going away solve everything??

phew...i think i said whatever its in my mind...tell me its  cvs trying to dramatize the whole issue i'll be okay...but the Nandini I know wont runaway like this...i am pretty sure...this is not my Nandini

edit: 

If she needs space to think she can stay at home, not come to college, where she doesnt hv to meet all the people (though she doesn't hv problem with any of them only Manik) and also she doesnt hv to work with music...also she can forbid manik to come visit herr if she thinks that will help her...

Edited by dushturain - 22 May 2015 at 5:44am

-Sahar-harinisriram39

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Dustu- Interesting question for this one must understand how PTSD works. but keeping that aside here is how I will try to answer your questions.

The kidnapping night she blocked it, state of shock , you can see even when Manik hugged her there, her hands were tender . The shock gave way to the trauma with Pandit getting arrested.It's in the police station that the whole trauma sinks in and she breaks down. the girl didn't cry, didn't react the night of the attack .Because she was numb then. Morning after the Pandit arrests, thats when the after-effects kick in. 

Now why is it Manik selective?
The touch. Manik's touches have been romantic , intimate ,expression of physical intimacy. Apart from him no man or woman have tried trespassing that boundary for Nandini. But pandit did, he tried to cross the same boundaries which she has only allowed Manik too. He touched her hair, earring, face- where Manik has touched her with her consent. Pandit wanted intimacy and Manik's touches are intimate for her. You see the connection. Her Chacha or Cabir touching is not intimate , doesn't have the feeling of "lust/lover's touch" . 
This is why it's selective Manik.

But she did flinch when navya touched her once.

Where is she sending him the mixed signals? She is normal conversation wise with him, it's the touches that remind her of Pandit. because both demands intimacy. She is not comfortable with intimacy which is where it hurts Manik and them. Their ease was the touches, and that is gone , hence the trepidation. 

Your second question

She is not running away. She wants space. Every second , every moment Manik is trying to heal her, speed up her process . It's overbearing to an extend. As much as his intentions are noble but the more he tries , the guilt builds for her. 
She needs SPACE free environment, that classroom- scene is where she reflected all those flashbacks. She wants to go to mangalore because that is her safe haven, in a sense that is where she belongs. You always want to go home when one is depressed, hurt. She is longing for that peace and regroup at a place which has her roots. Her old perspective towards life has changed. She told him on the terrace that she doesn't trust her own judgement, she doesn't believe in her own ideology. She is revisiting Mangalore to get the grip of the Sherni Nandini that you connect with it. Right now she is not that Nandini and probably a part of her will never be the same. She has gone through trauma, her judgement is shaken- she will have a bit of cynicism too. To compere the behaviour of a self-confessed lost girl with her old self is unfair. She is going to Mangalore to re-discover herself , it's her home. her roots. It's the only place where she feels she can revive her spirit and music. She is not phobic to instruments or she will run from their sight, she is worked up by the memories of Pandit. 

I feel it's really really unfair when we compere her behaviour with the past. This girl is damaged , her whole perspective/judgement is shaken up.

She is not running away infact she is going to the place which can only heal her. Her roots, her home. Isn't it what we all do run to our homes/parents when trouble strikes? It gives us safety and strength and this is what Nandini is longing for.  Amms is the one who made that old Nandini in many ways, that place is where she learnt her music. If she cannot revive her music there then nothing will work.

Also personally I find it refreshing how they are handling her PTSD.

Edited by charminggenie - 22 May 2015 at 6:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit-Sahar-LittleWomanharinisriram39danceismyworlddushturainfilter.coffeeNxtRockstar..Mimi2609

Go to top