Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 127)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

SaharHug
I think it's happening and I am so excited for it. It sounds fun. They will convert SPACE or Murthy house in Ams house. They are expert in it.
I am loving the show .

VCHug

I think it will be fun to as long as we keep getting insight into Nandini and she DOES catch a break over there, despite Manik landing up there. Sadhu tells me the new writers be back from next week, I hope to get Nandini's monologue then.

It's going good for now, content enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldLittleWoman

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
VC Sadhana, Resignation not accepted. You have signed a contract. You cannot leave.
I am not relieving you but I understand that It is becoming difficult for you to fulfill the responsibilities so I m appointing Sahar as VC2 for your help. Now you both can't resign so stop passing the parcel.Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-LittleWomanharinisriram39

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

SaharHug
I think it's happening and I am so excited for it. It sounds fun. They will convert SPACE or Murthy house in Ams house. They are expert in it.
I am loving the show .

VCHug

I think it will be fun to as long as we keep getting insight into Nandini and she DOES catch a break over there, despite Manik landing up there. Sadhu tells me the new writers be back from next week, I hope to get Nandini's monologue then.

It's going good for now, content enough.
Yup! That is important.  I think they will keep this thing in mind.  The focus of this track should be Nandini's insights ..Yes! Writers are back. I want to see good content. This track has scope...I hope they don't ruin it.

-Sahar-harinisriram39

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Wow Little Woman and Sahar as Vice captains. How many ships do we have to sink. Dont you think that its time to bid Flying Dutchman good bye for the time being and build a new ship like Carpathia and try to save as many sinking ships. We can always use the valuable sevices our captain and two vice captains :-)

-Sahar-LittleWomandanceismyworld

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Some person messaged to Renu Watwani that the current writer is so much into drama and audience is kind of losing interest and asked if Watwanis ould be back and Renu replied yes. Some one posted the screenshot of this convo in FB.

-Sahar-danceismyworld

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged

VC Sadhana, Resignation not accepted. You have signed a contract. You cannot leave.
I am not relieving you but I understand that It is becoming difficult for you to fulfill the responsibilities so I m appointing Sahar as VC2 for your help. Now you both can't resign so stop passing the parcel.Stern Smile

one captain D is sufficient to kill 1000 of ships in carribean sea, she doesn't need any VC, but sahar is doing her job, without even appointment order Stern Smile

In next episode we gonna see nandu chacha scene, so expecting meaningful convos between them, they understood why she want to leave along with rishabh, so scene accha hi hoga

-Sahar-harinisriram39danceismyworld

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Some person messaged to Renu Watwani that the current writer is so much into drama and audience is kind of losing interest and asked if Watwanis ould be back and Renu replied yes. Some one posted the screenshot of this convo in FB.

Yes they are back, fully from next week , you can already see difference in episodes.

-Sahar-harinisriram39danceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Ok Disha, I shall be ghost VC, stand by only Evil Smile LOL

Disha, as usual, not afraid to expect or hope. Have noticed most of the tim that tracks kick off well but towards the end they just diverge into some other territory, maybe that's because of change if writers that consistency suffers. So hope for monologue and Nandu musical self discovery is alive, hope the writers don't switch again.

Aryaman's character is interesting as well, seems to be layered with a mind of his own. The writers should retain that.

Harini Hug
The ships we kill keep resurfacing so LOL 

danceismyworldLittleWoman

Go to top