Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 127)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 1729

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

SaharHug
I think it's happening and I am so excited for it. It sounds fun. They will convert SPACE or Murthy house in Ams house. They are expert in it.
I am loving the show .

VCHug

I think it will be fun to as long as we keep getting insight into Nandini and she DOES catch a break over there, despite Manik landing up there. Sadhu tells me the new writers be back from next week, I hope to get Nandini's monologue then.

It's going good for now, content enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldLittleWoman

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4446

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
VC Sadhana, Resignation not accepted. You have signed a contract. You cannot leave.
I am not relieving you but I understand that It is becoming difficult for you to fulfill the responsibilities so I m appointing Sahar as VC2 for your help. Now you both can't resign so stop passing the parcel.Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-LittleWomanharinisriram39

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4446

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Originally posted by danceismyworld

SaharHug
I think it's happening and I am so excited for it. It sounds fun. They will convert SPACE or Murthy house in Ams house. They are expert in it.
I am loving the show .

VCHug

I think it will be fun to as long as we keep getting insight into Nandini and she DOES catch a break over there, despite Manik landing up there. Sadhu tells me the new writers be back from next week, I hope to get Nandini's monologue then.

It's going good for now, content enough.
Yup! That is important.  I think they will keep this thing in mind.  The focus of this track should be Nandini's insights ..Yes! Writers are back. I want to see good content. This track has scope...I hope they don't ruin it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 3389

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Wow Little Woman and Sahar as Vice captains. How many ships do we have to sink. Dont you think that its time to bid Flying Dutchman good bye for the time being and build a new ship like Carpathia and try to save as many sinking ships. We can always use the valuable sevices our captain and two vice captains :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-LittleWomandanceismyworld

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 3389

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Some person messaged to Renu Watwani that the current writer is so much into drama and audience is kind of losing interest and asked if Watwanis ould be back and Renu replied yes. Some one posted the screenshot of this convo in FB.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-danceismyworld

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 2763

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

VC Sadhana, Resignation not accepted. You have signed a contract. You cannot leave.
I am not relieving you but I understand that It is becoming difficult for you to fulfill the responsibilities so I m appointing Sahar as VC2 for your help. Now you both can't resign so stop passing the parcel.Stern Smile


one captain D is sufficient to kill 1000 of ships in carribean sea, she doesn't need any VC, but sahar is doing her job, without even appointment order Stern Smile

In next episode we gonna see nandu chacha scene, so expecting meaningful convos between them, they understood why she want to leave along with rishabh, so scene accha hi hoga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39danceismyworld

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 2763

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Some person messaged to Renu Watwani that the current writer is so much into drama and audience is kind of losing interest and asked if Watwanis ould be back and Renu replied yes. Some one posted the screenshot of this convo in FB.


Yes they are back, fully from next week , you can already see difference in episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39danceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 1729

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Ok Disha, I shall be ghost VC, stand by only Evil Smile LOL

Disha, as usual, not afraid to expect or hope. Have noticed most of the tim that tracks kick off well but towards the end they just diverge into some other territory, maybe that's because of change if writers that consistency suffers. So hope for monologue and Nandu musical self discovery is alive, hope the writers don't switch again.

Aryaman's character is interesting as well, seems to be layered with a mind of his own. The writers should retain that.


Harini Hug
The ships we kill keep resurfacing so LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldLittleWoman

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Niti wid Dishank. Niti's New twitter post

Author: Angelic-Catty   Replies: 6   Views: 6832

Angelic-Catty 6 6832 09 June 2015 at 4:05am by cceee7
Niti with Uttu n Dishank pics from Niti n Dishank tweets

2 3 4 5

Author: kresham   Replies: 38   Views: 10517

kresham 38 10517 11 May 2015 at 6:55am by ameerafatima
Parth,Niti,Dishank n Charlie tweet Pics--1 mr pic of niti n dishank

Author: kresham   Replies: 9   Views: 6724

kresham 9 6724 09 March 2015 at 1:27am by -DZ-
Niti's new pics with Dishank,Niti with a Fan on pg 2

2

Author: kresham   Replies: 14   Views: 5700

kresham 14 5700 02 March 2015 at 6:48am by -DZ-
Niti Taylor Niti Taylor

Author: ajith37   Replies: 1   Views: 1315

ajith37 1 1315 24 February 2015 at 10:00am by Zoya_09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index