Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 12)

chinni557 Senior Member
chinni557
chinni557

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 713

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

sorry to butt in
but despite our love for Nandini, we should all agree that the real personality and individuality of her character was never really explored!
what the CVs wanted to portray was someone good and pure ( they dont really give a damn she saw her parents die infront of her, her brother is ill, Fab5 ragging her were extreme at times, her trust in love was seriously challenged when manik hurt her and the break-up where she blamed herself for hurting Manik) Nandini is a good girl, takes shit from everyone in Fab5, sees that everyone has a pure heart and well she's very strong and finally her job is just to romance Manik, her north-east-west-south starts with Manik cum Fab5 and ends with them alsoSmile
 
it's pointless to expect CVs will really do justice to her characterisation now

Same goes to some audience who were least interested in her story n always want to see her just as a support to manik rather than an individual. If she fail to reach their expectations then  she is not fit for manik.ConfusedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94-Sahar-harinisriram39

chinni557 Senior Member
chinni557
chinni557

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 713

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Dont want to go from here, but urgent work Cry will come soon everyone Hug

Bye sadhanaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 3389

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Sahar Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 1729

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

sorry to butt in
but despite our love for Nandini, we should all agree that the real personality and individuality of her character was never really explored!
what the CVs wanted to portray was someone good and pure ( they dont really give a damn she saw her parents die infront of her, her brother is ill, Fab5 ragging her were extreme at times, her trust in love was seriously challenged when manik hurt her and the break-up where she blamed herself for hurting Manik) Nandini is a good girl, takes shit from everyone in Fab5, sees that everyone has a pure heart and well she's very strong and finally her job is just to romance Manik, her north-east-west-south starts with Manik cum Fab5 and ends with them alsoSmile
 
it's pointless to expect CVs will really do justice to her characterisation now

We rant only in the hope that CVs might listen. Even this hope is now fading but still, we fear we shall turn into bitter avengers if we lose the thread of hope and stop stressing this point to the CVs. They might listen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 1729

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Dont want to go from here, but urgent work Cry will come soon everyone Hug

My usual fate Confused I come and everybody goes!!

Sadhu, i know yaar, work doesn't wait but I can and shall. Hope to catch up on the ranting with you soon if not today.

Tata Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557LittleWomanharinisriram39

chinni557 Senior Member
chinni557
chinni557

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 713

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
sahar what is your specialisation..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-

LovesToBeLoved Goldie
LovesToBeLoved
LovesToBeLoved

Joined: 03 May 2015
Posts: 1395

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-


Thanks Harika Hug

Sadhu, missed you a lot too Hug  Will try to be back in flow from now on, i shall try!

Adi, Disha, Sadhu Hug


Hello to all the new faces Hug

You guys are awesome, ranting so beautifully in all these last pages, I skimmed through it though.
Hi sahar. m MaitriHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 1729

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinni557

Originally posted by -Sahar-


Thanks Harika Hug

Sadhu, missed you a lot too Hug  Will try to be back in flow from now on, i shall try!

Adi, Disha, Sadhu Hug


Hello to all the new faces Hug

You guys are awesome, ranting so beautifully in all these last pages, I skimmed through it though.

SaharHug Hope everything gets back to normal soon.

Living it out for the same, time be the best healer, thanks Harika Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Niti wid Dishank. Niti's New twitter post

Author: Angelic-Catty   Replies: 6   Views: 6832

Angelic-Catty 6 6832 09 June 2015 at 4:05am by cceee7
Niti with Uttu n Dishank pics from Niti n Dishank tweets

2 3 4 5

Author: kresham   Replies: 38   Views: 10518

kresham 38 10518 11 May 2015 at 6:55am by ameerafatima
Parth,Niti,Dishank n Charlie tweet Pics--1 mr pic of niti n dishank

Author: kresham   Replies: 9   Views: 6724

kresham 9 6724 09 March 2015 at 1:27am by -DZ-
Niti's new pics with Dishank,Niti with a Fan on pg 2

2

Author: kresham   Replies: 14   Views: 5701

kresham 14 5701 02 March 2015 at 6:48am by -DZ-
Niti Taylor Niti Taylor

Author: ajith37   Replies: 1   Views: 1315

ajith37 1 1315 24 February 2015 at 10:00am by Zoya_09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index