Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 108)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Originally posted by -Sahar-

Another good episode, unbelievable!! Loved all scenes and was literally on the floor laughing when Aryaman gave Alia her own chocolatesROFLROFL Harshad be harshad, he will never change like everyone foresees already. He didn't even make the effort of buying chocolate for Navya, just picked on Alya's from the fridge and passed it to NavyaROFL

Anybody here to gush about MaNan and Nandini with?CryAngry

my hoon na Cool

manan AT ki jai ho, they wanted aaryman to ask nandu to patao alya, it happened ROFL

Sadhu Hug

Lol really? That scene was the stuff of comic dreams!! KJ is endearing+++++ and Krissan nailed it along with him LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94harinisriram39DivyaMukhi

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Manan were bliss today, I loved humnava bit. Its request by EDT PPL
we wanted kameena manik back, they tried to show him in corridor scene of manan LOL

I loved nandu, navshad scene too Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94-Sahar-Zoya_09harinisriram39LiveLaughLove..

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Oh really.  Aryamann asked Nandu's help?

Now will have to wait to watch the episode.  I completely understand why Nandini wants to go to Mangalore.  She just needs a break from all the bad memories. And nothing better than a change of place

It was not just Pandit alone. But post Soha's exit, Nandini's life was really not going smooth. First the break up and the hope vs hate game.  It was easy for her to handle Manik because he was more an ally than an adversary.  Her hope was winning and Manik  also did not want her to lose.  But Pandit's actions were weird and though she did not believe Manik's impression straight away, she had her doubts.  All she wanted was to ignore everything and just hoping for the Fusion Concert to happen.  Dhruv's accusation for breaking up his and Manik's friendship  and her grandmother's disappointment in her had taken a toll on her confidence as she blamed herself.  With Manik being a full support and the fusion concert happening, she was sailing through. But the kidnapping thing and that too by a person whom, though she thought has crossed a line as a teacher, she would not have expected that a student of her Ams and a teacher would go to such an extent where she herself was unsure of her fate and she had collapsed.

Her uncle and aunt adored her but still they could not calm her. Not even her friend Navya.  It had to be Manik who could calm her down before she prepares herself to get Pandit behind bars.  

Even with the Pandit behind bars, her self confidence has shattered her and all that she held all these years seemed lost and she herself felt lost.  And she could not be oblivious to see all the efforts which Manik was taking just to bring her smile back.  It was like she couldnt be without him and she could not push away the haunting memories even being with him and its after all two days.  And in all this Manik was getting hurt too.  And she could not take this.  So a change of place, the place where she grew up , she thought might help her.

Nandu was the one who told Manik that Abhi left Mukti because he did not want her to see him die and now Nandu cannot also see Manik hurting himself in making her feel better which she is not able to.  Hum jisse bhi pyar karte hain unhe kam se kam pain dena chaahte hain.

Hope we get fast paced and hilarious tracks in the upcoming episodes be it Mangalore or no Mangalore.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94-Sahar-Zoya_09DivyaMukhiLiveLaughLove..

harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
You are right, Sahar.  We have to give it to the writers.  That is why I record the episodes and also down load them and watch them continuously.  The advantage of fast forwarding is always there and when I put them on a play list, I really like watching them again and again.  I would have watched the post kidnapping thing itself multiple times (Manic's panic, Nandu's helpless and vulnerable's state and her being found and MaNan's scenes after that). I also  watched multiple times that terrace scene where she tells him she feels so lost and also that panic attack scene. It is that one full day waiting and then 4 days episode and 3 days of waiting , the pace looks lost. But if it helps the actors and the crew then I am all for it for the 4 day thing.

MaNan's scenes are any day good to watch and they just dont show romantic or flirting scenes alone.  We get to see all types and that makes it different.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94-Sahar-DivyaMukhiLiveLaughLove..

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Sorry guys, be back in a while. Got called into clinic to fill in some one's slot Confused Won't be able to post.

Be back later in hope to catch you all if still here.

Tata Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94harinisriram39

harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Sau baras guzare raat huye

Sau baras guzare din huye

Yeh Pal teherta hai kyon,

Waqt ye badalta nahi hai

Yeh raah (AT thread) suni hai kyon

Koyi guzarta nahi hai
LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Harini Hug

Manan music scene was very special, he was helping her to erase bad memories with good memories, veena to guitar looked like symbolism to me, at the beginning he just played guitar, then gently made her play.that gentle finger holding while playing guitar was so fine and delicate.that was beautiful. Nandu resting her head over him, she looked so much in peace. Embarrassed that humnava song is my new fav.

allas tk came in her memories spolit everything Angry

But I loved this poigant scene, director was again superb, their hands talk louder than anything Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94harinisriram39LiveLaughLove..

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
That manik nandu navya scene, niti was looking so beautiful.make up change, lighting was good I think.
how cutely she said "isse apni kudh ki tarif karna pasand nahi hi" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmanahil94harinisriram39LiveLaughLove..

Go to top