Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know chinni, we all want the mysteries to get solved soon but with Pandit's entry and aryamann it doesn't seem to be happening soon
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Waise do you think they will go till mangalore..?? I have a  feeling that they will be back in middle of road trip. 
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinni557

Waise do you think they will go till mangalore..?? I have a  feeling that they will be back in middle of road trip. 

O am not sure if they'll go to manglore or not. But i am sure that if they reach manglore, the manglore will either be SPACE ka backyard or a farm house๐Ÿ˜†.
PH gareeb hai๐Ÿ˜†
chinni557 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

I know chinni, we all want the mysteries to get solved soon but with Pandit's entry and aryamann it doesn't seem to be happening soon

Pandit's re entry is really ridiculous., How can they show him positive after making him pure negative.?? I dont think his track lasts long if he enters again. They might bring him back just to finish the loop.
chinni557 thumbnail

O am not sure if they'll go to manglore or not. But i am sure that if they reach manglore, the manglore will either be SPACE ka backyard or a farm house๐Ÿ˜†.
PH gareeb hai๐Ÿ˜†

Thats for sure๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I think soha's farm house will again become nandu's house๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But I like Ams house in first episode., I like that type of houses๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š But there is no chance that they will bring back that house.
Divyaa07 thumbnail

Pandit's re entry is really ridiculous., How can they show him positive after making him pure negative.?? I dont think his track lasts long if he enters again. They might bring him back just to finish the loop.

@Bold this exactly. Even Soha's track is incomplete but they r definitely not going to bring her back. So why bring Pandit back and that too as positive character? Lalsa has gone totally mad๐Ÿ˜ก
chinni557 thumbnail

@Bold this exactly. Even Soha's track is incomplete but they r definitely not going to bring her back. So why bring Pandit back and that too as positive character? Lalsa has gone totally mad๐Ÿ˜ก

I dont think its lalsa., I read some where that watwani couple are back., so may be its their idea., Renu Watwani is there in 200 episode celebrations., 
Divyaa07 thumbnail

I dont think its lalsa., I read some where that watwani couple are back., so may be its their idea., Renu Watwani is there in 200 episode celebrations., 

Whoever it is but they are not doing good๐Ÿ˜ก
chinni557 thumbnail

Whoever it is but they are not doing good๐Ÿ˜ก

Ya its not good๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก., we cant accept someone who gave trauma to our nandu., Because of him only Nandu is in this state. We cant forgive him.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
chinni557 thumbnail
There are so many loops to close. I hope Cvs concentrate in closing those loops instead of creating new loops. I fear all these loops might tangle in such a way that it will be impossible to untangle them.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•