||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 112

Posted: 8 years ago
There are two new buzz segment and article where niti has tagged, hit buzz and comment on that 3 times with full name πŸ˜›
Originally posted by LittleWoman

There are two new buzz segment and article where niti has tagged, hit buzz and comment on that 3 times with full name πŸ˜›

sadhu please post the links here na?

well i commented on two posts.one in the video and one in photos
Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Embedded image permalinkPRETTY β€οΈ

so very pretty
Filtu kabhi kabhi niti ke profile mein gusa kar jo main page mein hi.waha per saare links mil jayenge, recent buzz pe twice you can comment πŸ˜†

raks buzz meter hit kar πŸ˜ƒ

good morning everyone πŸ€— I am so happy today, because I ate aloo parotas today πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Filtu kabhi kabhi niti ke profile mein gusa kar jo main page mein hi.waha per saare links mil jayenge, recent buzz pe twice you can comment πŸ˜†

raks buzz meter hit kar πŸ˜ƒ

good morning everyone πŸ€— I am so happy today, because I ate aloo parotas today πŸ˜†

lazy hu yaar samjha kar πŸ˜†
Thought to avoid IF till I complete my exams but seeing our gorgeous Niti Taylor couldn't avoid it.  She is looking absolutely stunning in the party. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.  Our bubbly girl so yummy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Promo looks promising.  It's fun Road trip n all. But y no discussions here.  AT is so empty.  Why so??  Edited by chinni557 - 8 years ago
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai..?? AT itna suna suna..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Ok.. there are some little things about nandu I m missing  these days., One Nandu not mentioning ayyappa., her talks with ayyappa are so cute., I hope cvs could bring back her ayyappa in her dialogues., 

Next is her fathers pen., I dont even remember when they showed it last time. Next is her talks with fireflies., After valentines day I think they didnt show her fireflies. One more thing is Manik's tie., He made her wear her bracelet., but what about his..??
Originally posted by chinni557

Itna sannata kyun hai bhai..?? AT itna suna suna..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Ok.. there are some little things about nandu I m missing  these days., One Nandu not mentioning ayyappa., her talks with ayyappa are so cute., I hope cvs could bring back her ayyappa in her dialogues., 

Next is her fathers pen., I dont even remember when they showed it last time. Next is her talks with fireflies., After valentines day I think they didnt show her fireflies. One more thing is Manik's tie., He made her wear her bracelet., but what about his..??
Hi chinniπŸ€—
KY2 world mein no logic exists simpleπŸ˜†
How was ur exam?
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Hi chinniπŸ€—
KY2 world mein no logic exists simpleπŸ˜†
How was ur exam?

Hai DivyaπŸ€—
Its a disaster., Dont even ask😭😭😭

Ya I know logic dont exist in Ky2 world., But just hoping  as attacks are back n manglore trip is on we can get some clue about her fathers pen.