Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Why this At is so soona soona?!

Why there is no one when I am here?

πŸ€—

I am often thinking the same thing nowadays, I miss the AT the way it was 2 or 3 weeks back πŸ˜³ I stalk the AT a lot, even when I cannot actively post, I keep peeking in.

Thoughts regarding Manglore track? Happening or not?

I think it's happening but not as in the team actually going to Manglore for that. They are just shooting on the road and bus, to SHOW the journey, then Manglore they reach and this Manglore will be SPACE (the same set) with tweakings. That's what I am expecting πŸ˜†
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haina she is hot as well as cute 😳

my sis said nandu's jhumkas are quite popular in online shopping, she purchased few πŸ˜†
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

Promo ke end mein toh today tha but mtv wale uncles like to troll usπŸ˜†

Can I kill them?!😳
danceismyworld thumbnail
SaharπŸ€—
I think it's happening and I am so excited for it. It sounds fun. They will convert SPACE or Murthy house in Ams house. They are expert in it.
I am loving the show .

VCπŸ€—
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Captain πŸ€— I resigned my post yesterday, sahar is new vice captain 🀣 .Flying dutchman should fly high, I wasn't serving properly recently so I thought I am unfit for post 😭

So captain D, presenting Vice captain S 😳 πŸ˜›
-Sahar- thumbnail

What the!! Sadhu, you cannot resign, you are the more suitable for the post. You appointed yourself, now I appoint you and still if you resign, then I shall try as best as I can bu I think I shall be kicked out from the prestigious post πŸ˜†
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

SaharπŸ€—

I think it's happening and I am so excited for it. It sounds fun. They will convert SPACE or Murthy house in Ams house. They are expert in it.
I am loving the show .

VCπŸ€—

I think it will be fun to as long as we keep getting insight into Nandini and she DOES catch a break over there, despite Manik landing up there. Sadhu tells me the new writers be back from next week, I hope to get Nandini's monologue then.

It's going good for now, content enough.
danceismyworld thumbnail
VC Sadhana, Resignation not accepted. You have signed a contract. You cannot leave.
I am not relieving you but I understand that It is becoming difficult for you to fulfill the responsibilities so I m appointing Sahar as VC2 for your help. Now you both can't resign so stop passing the parcel.😳
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

I think it will be fun to as long as we keep getting insight into Nandini and she DOES catch a break over there, despite Manik landing up there. Sadhu tells me the new writers be back from next week, I hope to get Nandini's monologue then.

It's going good for now, content enough.

Yup! That is important.  I think they will keep this thing in mind.  The focus of this track should be Nandini's insights ..Yes! Writers are back. I want to see good content. This track has scope...I hope they don't ruin it.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Little Woman and Sahar as Vice captains. How many ships do we have to sink. Dont you think that its time to bid Flying Dutchman good bye for the time being and build a new ship like Carpathia and try to save as many sinking ships. We can always use the valuable sevices our captain and two vice captains :-)