Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

<font color="#000066">Rez, lol, even my mouth was watering when I was posting those pictures. I was really craving to each those.</font>

<font color="#000066">Coming to making people understand, what can one do if they dont want to understand. </font>

<font color="#000066">Can only learn to ignore and not get bothered , but that again is easier said than done.</font>

you won't believe what i just read!unf**kingbelievable!mood itna kharab hua hai ...i can't! !! 😑 Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just saw parth ka snap chat pic, with caption down the memory lane, I think its old pic, the bus in which nandu came to mumbai, same green bus, not new one right? πŸ˜•

harini : mouth watering 😳 thank you πŸ˜ƒ

LittleWoman thumbnail
Sahar : Its temporal bone region, exactly where facial nerve branches into 5 superficial nerves 🀣
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

I just saw parth ka snap chat pic, with caption down the memory lane, I think its old pic, the bus in which nandu came to mumbai, same green bus, not new one right? πŸ˜•

harini : mouth watering 😳 thank you πŸ˜ƒ

i don't remember anything about that bus

but yes that bus is the hot topic.everyone's(including me)trying to figure out what's going on
LittleWoman thumbnail
Filtu its old bus not new one

EVERY DARK HAS TO END WITH DAWN, its already started happening in case of Niti /Nandu.😳 .TRUST ME.
so rez and harini don't discuss them here.Just hope for the best πŸ˜›
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

Filtu its old bus not new one

EVERY DARK HAS TO END WITH DAWN, its already started happening in case of Niti /Nandu.😳 .TRUST ME.
so rez and harini don't discuss them here.Just hope for the best πŸ˜›

oh okay sorry sorry

but tum samajhti ho na kitna gusse mein hu main

but i understand.so i won't discuss that 😊
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sadhu, I just watched the episode, a bit above where facial nerve divides but absolutely temporal, where he kissed is the temporal path πŸ˜†

How do you manage to scrutinise everything in first time one time watch? πŸ˜† I watched the better quality just now, and in that even the shoulder kiss didn't seem so badly edited out after all. In fact, the shoulder kiss was him kissing more on the strap of her bag rather than Lips on skin πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Sadhu, I just watched the episode, a bit above where facial nerve divides but absolutely temporal, where he kissed is the temporal path πŸ˜†

How do you manage to scrutinise everything in first time one time watch? πŸ˜† I watched the better quality just now, and in that even the shoulder kiss didn't seem so badly edited out after all. In fact, the shoulder kiss was him kissing more on the strap of her bag rather than Lips on skin πŸ˜†

Sahar he kissed the shoulder strap on purpose , testing the MO, not scaring her.He was so careful even with the o hand too. Sensitive Kamina even asked her if she was , "okay" after the intimacy. I liked it.πŸ˜†

But I am relieved Nandu used her blank promise, thank God for no melodrama .
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Sahar he kissed the shoulder strap on purpose , testing the MO, not scaring her.He was so careful even with the o hand too. Sensitive Kamina even asked her if she was , "okay" after the intimacy. I liked it.πŸ˜†

But I am relieved Nandu used her blank promise, thank God for no melodrama .

Genie πŸ€—

Ahh that be so logical explanation Genie!! Now that you say it, when she didn't flinch and gave the danger signals, he tentatively progressed to the temple πŸ˜†

Yeah I noticed the "Are you okay?" too. He made sure the ground is covered before presenting her with fact of her forgetting the pandit's touch now, hence mending.

Btw, what melodrama had people been expecting? Like sitting ready to pounce on Nandu if she as much as dares to express her wish to be left alone minus the blank promise?

Even with the blank promise, it seems like Manik is anyway going to land up in manglore via the classical music workshop. Loopholes! πŸ˜†

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SaharπŸ€—
He was so observant of her reactions. The way he rests her head around her crook. 

MF would have revolted , because I am sure people were expecting to use it for break-up or something. 

Perfect loophole, she asked him not to follow but he is organizing a workshop in Mangalore . He did promise her that he will take her to Mangalore once . This should be fun.

But I am loving how they are handling Nandu these days. Seamless integration with fab4 and just how they have shifted her trauma to music now. Makes it super individualistic .