||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 95

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Hello Raksha πŸ€—
SaharπŸ€— i feel like m talking to u aftr ages😊
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ

Bad editor, he cut two kisses, messed with many things but he also cut manik placing instruments on steps.why manik choose that place, because staircase is the place where they explored their relationship step by step, starting from earrings scene to today scene.Beautiful journey

Surprisingly, i didn't even mind about the kiss edited πŸ˜†  but the hairline kiss was shown - that was sweet πŸ˜³ 

@bold above
So beautifully said Sadhu!
Yes staircase be so much precious, one of the reasons I love them. The staircase is so them, always and only MaNan β€οΈ
Sahar, Cabini talks are amazing. Ayaz and Niti, they both are depth. They add something special. CabiNi would not have been this beautiful without Niti and Ayaz.
Harini, Yes I can type. Doc wants me to type. and No you can't break the rules.πŸ˜†
Important is that if you are understanding and enjoying the show. Let people be.. MF is a pagalkhana from always.  Sad part is they feel bad and criticize one character because they think Manik is getting hurt and this is not right. But reality is they don't even understand Manik's character
Today's episode was so beautiful. It was balanced. Today, there should be no criticism.. It was worth enjoying.
Originally posted by ky2forever

SaharπŸ€— i feel like m talking to u aftr ages😊

Girl, we actually are, after ages!! We seem to be keep crossing and missing each other in the AT, even on twitter as well because I saw your tweets after I had already left the trend that day.

Best of luck for the two remaining exams, hope you and shravya come back to the at soon, full time!

I miss Sal's presence too,job keeping her busy I guess πŸ˜•
Humnava is good, it suits currently 😳

Nandu "it hurts to see you in pain" so she took cabir's words like this? To not to see him hurting, shuttering, feeling painful because of her state, to bring her back, so she decided to go.but nandu didn't think about tk, when manik was close to her today. She concentrated on leaving him, which helped her in diversion. 😳

SO basically nandu needs diversion come out of tk memories πŸ˜‰Edited by LittleWoman - 8 years ago

credit to the owner
Even if it was badly edited but those kisses gave me all the feels.❀️
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Humnava is good, it suits currently 😳

Nandu "it hurts to see you in pain" so she took cabir's words like this? To not to see him hurting, shuttering, feeling painful because of her state, to bring her back, so she decided to go.but nandu didn't think about tk, when manik was close to her today. She concentrated on leaving him, which helped her in diversion. 😳

SO basically nandu needs diversion come out of tk memories πŸ˜‰
since ams is gonna b in mumbai how will the diversion  workπŸ˜‰
Manik left only one region of nandu's face before, today he covered it, kiss on Temporal region 😳 πŸ˜†

that scene given me all pheelz 😳
Yes Sadhu, diversion and time << only two things that help. I hope with Ams coming to Mumbai, so Nandini remaining here won't snatch away the alone time, this respite that she wants, from her. I hope the cvs don't make diversion into distraction πŸ˜† Fine Line between these but I have faith in CVs