Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 94

..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode was good if u overshadow some facts like bgm being too loud i was not able to make out wat nandu was saying n  they dint show the kiss properly it was shot really bad ...
Cabini is love they always talk sense .
if Harman(harshad n aryaman) r friends dan he must know alya as well so was that flirting n all was intentional to get her awy from fab 5??
i was sad wen nandu pulled out her blank promise but precap made me happy ..Have to say this Manik is super intelligent😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Disha ðŸ¤—  

So happy you are using your hand yayyy!!

Ditto my sentiments on the episode (I hope Adi feels better soon because she cannot miss the feels of this episode, so many!)

CabiNi always have had this depth, the very reason they clicked. Niti has amazing chemistry with everyone, but with Ayaz playing Cabir and her Nandini, just their way of portrayal gives it such a warm pure kind of feel, cannot and would not name it as bro-sis but something pure like that only.

Manahil, even I like this song on MaNan, it does suit them but I just hope they don't over use it or stick it on them on every given occasion in this trauma track or even after. Because having seen so many tracks used on MaNan in this show, only and hardly 2 (jeena jeena and aise mera tu) have managed to survive the overuse, rest of the tracks start sounding so annoying if they stick it on every MaNan scene.
For now its good.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sahar , I started posting my comment sometime back and some distraction and finally posted now.  
You still there?

Disha, I can understand why Nandini wants to be alone.  Sometimes change of place helps.  Right now nothing seems to be working and in the process to cheer her up, Manik is ending up getting even more hurt and she doesnt want that.  Every one needs a break. I dont understand why someone cant take that. I know its sad but a break state is must to come out of a turmoil.

But still I dont want Amms.

Raks, you are here.  Just one more exam on Jun 1st?

..RS.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LittleWoman

Hello everyone 😃

Bad editor, he cut two kisses, messed with many things but he also cut manik placing instruments on steps.why manik choose that place, because staircase is the place where they explored their relationship step by step, starting from earrings scene to today scene.Beautiful journey

yes yes sadhu i was saying the same thing Manan wer being close after a long time n they edited the kiss...how stupid can they be 😡
-Sahar- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ky2forever

hey sadhu,sahar,disha,manahil,hari🤗

Hello Raksha ðŸ¤—
..RS.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harinisriram39

Sahar , I started posting my comment sometime back and some distraction and finally posted now.  

You still there?

Disha, I can understand why Nandini wants to be alone.  Sometimes change of place helps.  Right now nothing seems to be working and in the process to cheer her up, Manik is ending up getting even more hurt and she doesnt want that.  Every one needs a break. I dont understand why someone cant take that. I know its sad but a break state is must to come out of a turmoil.

no hari 2 exms 
on 26 n 1st😊
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Disha, so the doctor said you can start typing.  This is great news.  

So we will break as many rules as we can to keep you here *feeling devilish* Just kidding.  Its really good to have you around and feeling even more good that you can start typing normally.  

..RS.. thumbnail

Sahar ðŸ¤— Thanks for the update.  I just cant wait to watch the episode.  

It would be interesting if they show conflicts between Aryamann/Harshad and Fab 5 and with thinking and emerging Aryamann finally siding Fab 5 for a change compared to the earlier psychos.  Pandit started off as an intriguing character. But I still would blame Nyonika for what happened than the pandit.  

But I dont want Amms in SPACE or Murthy's house.  MaNan could never stay separate even during their break up phase. But with Amms around, this is not going to happen. And even I dont dislike Amms, I really dont want her in Mumbai :-(

Guess will have to skip the MF till next week. Nandini bashing will be on for breaking Manik's heart. So what if she is broken, she is for Manik, of Manik and by Manik

yep hari i guess we hav to do that...
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Three days- 
1. Fusion concert and kidnapping day
2.  Pandit got arrested and Nandini break down.
3. her efforts to come out of all this
Now look at the growth in Nandini's character after kidnapping. Her efforts, her baby steps, She listening and following what Manik said, He asked her to take things day by day and she did that. She did all. Firstly, She shut herself , then she broke down, She panicked and then following the love of her life, letting him help her the way he wants and then deciding to go for Manik and herself. The process is bliss to watch. I know There's more to come. It's gonna be amazing to watch.

-Sahar- thumbnail

You still there?

Ok ok yes i get it now, I thought why you silent ðŸ˜†

Nandini's wish to be alone is understandable. We always needs a respite, some one-to-one with self if ever we want recovering from some shock, some hurt. So Nandini wants only that, even to muster the courage to overcome, to take charge, to resurrect her shaken beliefs and gather her shattered nerves, she needs a breather so let her have it. Manik understands, its people who don't or can't, whatever!