Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Sorry guys, be back in a while. Got called into clinic to fill in some one's slot πŸ˜• Won't be able to post.

Be back later in hope to catch you all if still here.

Tata πŸ€—

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sau baras guzare raat huye

Sau baras guzare din huye

Yeh Pal teherta hai kyon,

Waqt ye badalta nahi hai

Yeh raah (AT thread) suni hai kyon

Koyi guzarta nahi hai
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harini πŸ€—

Manan music scene was very special, he was helping her to erase bad memories with good memories, veena to guitar looked like symbolism to me, at the beginning he just played guitar, then gently made her play.that gentle finger holding while playing guitar was so fine and delicate.that was beautiful. Nandu resting her head over him, she looked so much in peace. 😳 that humnava song is my new fav.

allas tk came in her memories spolit everything 😑

But I loved this poigant scene, director was again superb, their hands talk louder than anything
LittleWoman thumbnail
That manik nandu navya scene, niti was looking so beautiful.make up change, lighting was good I think.
how cutely she said "isse apni kudh ki tarif karna pasand nahi hi" πŸ˜†
LittleWoman thumbnail
I already loved building glimpse of friendship between aaryman and nandu.
Nandu "you don't need any reason to talk to us" πŸ˜† .I am just happy nandu's confidence is back, she talked with harshad wisely, she is coming out of truma bit by bit, I loved this slow progression 😳
LittleWoman thumbnail
Absence of sahar, beautiful NOTES, forced me to write essays today πŸ˜† I want to gush more now πŸ˜›

RCB going to win today 😎 even IPL πŸ˜‰ I think
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aweee JoMarch πŸ€—

Just like Manik, I am missing the lively Nandini too.  Its just two days and she cannot come out of Pandit's memories so easily.  

You know it actually works 100 good memories against one bad memory.  But the Pandit thing has badly anchored in her loss of self confidence.  And she is slowly to come out of it and she is also hurt that Manik is getting hurt in this process.
I dont know if they would show the confession complete by Nandini telling I love you aloud or they would bring back the lively Nandu, I just want Manik and Nandini to take their relationship to next level as boyfriend and girlfriend as they both have already confessed their feelings for each other.  

LittleWoman thumbnail
I think while erasing pandit's bad touch memories, they are also touching intimacy thing between manan πŸ˜• .
this all built up going towards nandu's confession only.CAN WE GET ANOTHER KISS ? 🀣
LittleWoman thumbnail
I can see shravs here. πŸ˜ƒ

exams mugitha? Hegayithu? RR SCORE PLEASE?
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

I think while erasing pandit's bad touch memories, they are also touching intimacy thing between manan πŸ˜• .
this all built up going towards nandu's confession only.CAN WE GET ANOTHER KISS ? 🀣

U should go and ask for the kiss in MaNan AT insteadπŸ˜†