Frequent Posters

blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
douple postEdited by s45ve7 - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another good episode, unbelievable!! Loved all scenes and was literally on the floor laughing when Aryaman gave Alia her own chocolates πŸ€£  πŸ€£  Harshad be harshad, he will never change like everyone foresees already. He didn't even make the effort of buying chocolate for Navya, just picked on Alya's from the fridge and passed it to Navya πŸ€£

Anybody here to gush about MaNan and Nandini with?😭 πŸ˜‘
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sahar πŸ€—. I watch the episodes only at night so just happy reading the updates.

MaNan are always good. But story wise they are dragging especially when its just 4 days a week.  That kidnapping track was supposed to be full of drama but it was good at the pace they were taking.  And we also knew that Manik and Nandini were to confess after FC and Dhruv was to back out and Pandit /Nyonika to do something and finally Pandit track was to end.  So in the supposedly drama track, we had something to look for.  

With Dhruv and Rishabh's attacks back and Harshad's coming back we were hoping for something about the attacks and Harshad's new plans

So for nearly a week and half we are shown the same day or the next day after Pandit's arrest and with Dhruv leaving, the attack thing will also be not shown (the reasons and the star sketch on the wall and Nandini's father's pen)

We dont know if we would get a Mangalore track or not.  And it could turn entertaining 

Right now its just MaNan's scenes (which I would never complain as they always look good for me and Nandu's turmoil and Manik's full understanding and TLC is always a treat to watch).  But the pace is missing and the three days gap is also a bit too much to take.  
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sahar-

Another good episode, unbelievable!! Loved all scenes and was literally on the floor laughing when Aryaman gave Alia her own chocolates🀣🀣 Harshad be harshad, he will never change like everyone foresees already. He didn't even make the effort of buying chocolate for Navya, just picked on Alya's from the fridge and passed it to Navya🀣

Anybody here to gush about MaNan and Nandini with?😭😑

my hoon na 😎

manan AT ki jai ho, they wanted aaryman to ask nandu to patao alya, it happened 🀣
-Sahar- thumbnail

Harini πŸ€—

Problem is pacing - accepted. I feel the same but I am prepared to give the writers time to sort out their priorities. 

Actual problem is the muddle and that is the result of them trying to sift through the suggestions from the forum viewers and try to incorporate it as much as they can. We complain about the pace, not realising that its us who complained about incessant back to back mishaps and adventures happening to and around MaNan/fab5, too much heavy duty action for instance during Harshad take down, followed in its heels by Soha, then pandit. Like you said, the pace is the problem and now we NEED something to look for, HArshad's plans, band of brothers.
It was and is still us who keep demanding the writers som light teenage moments between MaNan and fab5, actually see them living a normal college life free of plotting villains and scams, for some episodes at least.

Now who knows, the writers finally might have considered that very complain, deliberated over it and tried to incorporate it as best as they can, after this kidnap be the ideal opportunity because Nandini needs to take it slow at the moment.

We wanted peace, they give us peace, a breather to MaNan to catch on some alone time, but here we are, complaining about the pace and that nothing is happening. 

I mean story telling thrives on conflicts, if we don't want MaNan in the vicinity of any conflicts then give the writers time to get their bearings right.

Pace for me is a general problem but not necessarily on the start and end of every major or minor track in the show.

Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LittleWoman

my hoon na 😎

manan AT ki jai ho, they wanted aaryman to ask nandu to patao alya, it happened 🀣

Sadhu πŸ€—

Lol really? That scene was the stuff of comic dreams!! KJ is endearing+++++ and Krissan nailed it along with him πŸ˜†
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manan were bliss today, I loved humnava bit. Its request by EDT PPL
we wanted kameena manik back, they tried to show him in corridor scene of manan πŸ˜†

I loved nandu, navshad scene too 😳
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Oh really.  Aryamann asked Nandu's help?

Now will have to wait to watch the episode.  I completely understand why Nandini wants to go to Mangalore.  She just needs a break from all the bad memories. And nothing better than a change of place

It was not just Pandit alone. But post Soha's exit, Nandini's life was really not going smooth. First the break up and the hope vs hate game.  It was easy for her to handle Manik because he was more an ally than an adversary.  Her hope was winning and Manik  also did not want her to lose.  But Pandit's actions were weird and though she did not believe Manik's impression straight away, she had her doubts.  All she wanted was to ignore everything and just hoping for the Fusion Concert to happen.  Dhruv's accusation for breaking up his and Manik's friendship  and her grandmother's disappointment in her had taken a toll on her confidence as she blamed herself.  With Manik being a full support and the fusion concert happening, she was sailing through. But the kidnapping thing and that too by a person whom, though she thought has crossed a line as a teacher, she would not have expected that a student of her Ams and a teacher would go to such an extent where she herself was unsure of her fate and she had collapsed.

Her uncle and aunt adored her but still they could not calm her. Not even her friend Navya.  It had to be Manik who could calm her down before she prepares herself to get Pandit behind bars.  

Even with the Pandit behind bars, her self confidence has shattered her and all that she held all these years seemed lost and she herself felt lost.  And she could not be oblivious to see all the efforts which Manik was taking just to bring her smile back.  It was like she couldnt be without him and she could not push away the haunting memories even being with him and its after all two days.  And in all this Manik was getting hurt too.  And she could not take this.  So a change of place, the place where she grew up , she thought might help her.

Nandu was the one who told Manik that Abhi left Mukti because he did not want her to see him die and now Nandu cannot also see Manik hurting himself in making her feel better which she is not able to.  Hum jisse bhi pyar karte hain unhe kam se kam pain dena chaahte hain.

Hope we get fast paced and hilarious tracks in the upcoming episodes be it Mangalore or no Mangalore.  

harinisriram39 thumbnail
You are right, Sahar.  We have to give it to the writers.  That is why I record the episodes and also down load them and watch them continuously.  The advantage of fast forwarding is always there and when I put them on a play list, I really like watching them again and again.  I would have watched the post kidnapping thing itself multiple times (Manic's panic, Nandu's helpless and vulnerable's state and her being found and MaNan's scenes after that). I also  watched multiple times that terrace scene where she tells him she feels so lost and also that panic attack scene. It is that one full day waiting and then 4 days episode and 3 days of waiting , the pace looks lost. But if it helps the actors and the crew then I am all for it for the 4 day thing.

MaNan's scenes are any day good to watch and they just dont show romantic or flirting scenes alone.  We get to see all types and that makes it different.