Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Crew in the ship Sahar, no way. Passengers get better treatment na.  But wait, we are talking about the Flying Dutchman , right, so crew is better.

Pssst, I would earn my way in showing them the charts.  Dont worry, will take you also if you want to join them.  The captain is the nicest person unlike Davy Jones.  V-Captain hmmm  she is actually easy to get on with.   Are you in? 
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had fun in yesterday's trend, tweeting and recalling all the reasons I love MaNan -

Chachi's Sona Munda and her choley which were Manik's first excuse to extend his stay in chacha's house she he brought Nandu the "spot contract"

MaNan's original date spot, the staircase 

Because Manik loves Nandu's punch

Nandini's smile is Maik's and the whole show's smile

Because Nandini be his doll, baby, sooth-a-soul, his smile, anchor all rolled into her tiny form.

Anyone here? 

Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Hi Sahar,  Even I had a lot of fun in twitter yesterday.  My id is Rini@Haikurini

-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Crew in the ship Sahar, no way. Passengers get better treatment na.  But wait, we are talking about the Flying Dutchman , right, so crew is better.

Pssst, I would earn my way in showing them the charts.  Dont worry, will take you also if you want to join them.  The captain is the nicest person unlike Davy Jones.  V-Captain hmmm  she is actually easy to get on with.   Are you in? 

Yeah Capain is a charmer and V Captain's riddles intrigue me and I love mysteries so I am in, but will observe from the back at first while you earn your way up in their books ðŸ˜†
-Sahar- thumbnail

Oh you are on Twitter? Ok will follow you once I open it during my break.
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The captain of flying Dutchman who kills ships is nicest person, but not the vice captain 😭

Twitter was fun, more than manan, I lobed uttu and dhruv reasons 😆
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Yeah yeah,  its better you stay in the back.  YOu see, its the Flying Dutchmann after all ðŸ˜†

This is our Angelic Captain

And ofcourse our vice captain

harinisriram39 thumbnail
[QUOTE=LittleWoman]The captain of flying Dutchman who kills ships is nicest person, but not the vice captain 😭

Twitter was fun, more than manan, I lobed uttu and dhruv reasons 😆[/QUOTE
But our captain doesnt sink ships na.  She saves them safe in Davy Jones Locker
harinisriram39 thumbnail
JoMarch where did you disappear. Was just having some fun.  Please come back ðŸ¤—
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

The captain of flying Dutchman who kills ships is nicest person, but not the vice captain 😭

Twitter was fun, more than manan, I lobed uttu and dhruv reasons 😆

Really? I didn't get to read many Dhruv reasons ðŸ˜† Had to leave Twitter after my break finished ðŸ˜•

Why you crying? Because you want to be nicest also? ðŸ˜† Nobody can be Disha-standard-nicest ðŸ˜†

Harini!!! Perfect illustration especially of the V Captain ðŸ˜‰