danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
But Yeah One SORRY I demand and That is from Dhruv to Nandini and Alya๐Ÿ˜ˆ
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

The name of VC is Sadhu original because she denied being Will Turner ๐Ÿ˜† With Jo March she captivated your heart, turning Turner she aims to conquer you over entirely ๐Ÿ˜† That's the locker

OMG Sahar ๐Ÿ˜† she aims to conquer me "Me".  But I am no Elizabeth Swann.  By the way she does seem to have a fascination towards the Swans, First Isabella and now Elizabeth.  And most important , she made Disha the Captain of the ship . Ab yeh kya karna, karwana chahti hai
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Does Ams have local cable channel where they dont show news coverage from Mumbai? Or did she not subscribe to cable tv at all?

Did her family keep this kidnapping thing off from her lest she gets a shock that her favourite student did this to her grand daughter.

I still cant imagine the reasons why they are not bringing Ams into picture at all. How could it be that she be not aware of whatever happened.    Atleast she should have called Nandini to ask her how she performed in the fusion concert.  

KYY land me bahut locha h..I am telling you๐Ÿ˜†
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Ek sachhi baat bolun...I don't want Sorry and Thank you in the show by anyone to anyone..I just want to enjoy the show with good story line...People do mistakes..They learn and they grow..It's not about sorry or apologizing..It's about understanding and realizing..Sorry and Thank you make things superficial for me.

Yeah Disha, its not about Sorry and Thank you. And its about realizing and evolving.  Ams words have shaken Nandini.  Esp the sentence that she disappointed her as a grand daughter.  Nandini was already in her low due to Dhruv's accusations.  No matter how much Manik calmed her, the doubt would be there somewhere.  More than an apology, Nandini needs that mother's care which Ams had been giving all these years.  Just a phone call or something how the fusion concert took place.  May be the writers have something in future to show Ams track again..  May be they have not shown her calling Nandu and will bring it up as a discussions some days later.  

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushturain

Thanks sahar for liking it...u did help me selecting the scenes after all, u and raksa...thank you

Lol i know Manik is not his Majesty...but she should apologize to both Nandu and him...atleast appreciate him for his help in saving Nandu.. and say sorry for misunderstanding him most imprtantly admit her pwn fault in misjudging...she was after all quite rude to Manik..not giving him any chance to speak...and she should apologize to Nandu for being so insensitive to her...

I made a post on her long time back...she should just apologise to everyone period..she was just blind sighted and chose TK over her grandchild...

Hmm I am more of appreciation and acknowledgement of efforts mindset rather than apologies and redemption unless its a case of major abandonment.

People of Ams age group are USUALLY very rigid in their thoughts and preconceived notions so redemption sounds a bit extreme for her.

Rest I agree with you
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Yeah Disha, its not about Sorry and Thank you. And its about realizing and evolving.  Ams words have shaken Nandini.  Esp the sentence that she disappointed her as a grand daughter.  Nandini was already in her low due to Dhruv's accusations.  No matter how much Manik calmed her, the doubt would be there somewhere.  More than an apology, Nandini needs that mother's care which Ams had been giving all these years.  Just a phone call or something how the fusion concert took place.  May be the writers have something in future to show Ams track again..  May be they have not shown her calling Nandu and will bring it up as a discussions some days later.  

@bold, Exactly! 
They need to show something..A phone call would do otherwise It would look stupid
Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago
danceismyworld thumbnail
Chalo..I am going for now..Will come in evening
bbyeee Sahar, Harini and Dushtu๐Ÿค—
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Bye Disha,  Take care ๐Ÿค—
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Tusi na jao๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aapke bina mera kon yaha

Janam dekhlo mit gayi duriyan my yaha hoon yaha, hoon yaha, hoon yaha ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I am VC of flying dutchman, D is captain.Why flying dutchman is famous? Please someone explain this to our captain ๐Ÿ˜†
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tata Disha ๐Ÿค—

Harini, don't know Sadhu's reasons behind turning VC ๐Ÿ˜† I came when she was already halfway through spinning it all ๐Ÿ˜†

Ams seems to live in a no-tv zone ๐Ÿฅฑ Even if she has no tv, her students or anyone should have let her know by now of what's been happening regards to her phamous phabourite student๐Ÿ˜ณ