Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Now Where is Vice captain of Dutchman?πŸ˜• Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
V-Captain of the real Flying Dutchman - Davy Jones wala?

Why did Sadhu suddenly come up with this πŸ˜† 

A couple of weeks back she was JoMarch and she was friends with Isabella Mary Swan. (And JoMarch became close to my heart β€οΈ)

By the way what is the name of V-Captain of the Flying Dutchman?  Does she know the location of Davy Jones locker?
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Harini πŸ€—

Haha yeah, I get tired of the court interoretation sometimes 

Disha,
VC is run away from patli gali πŸ˜‘ leaving us stranded as usual.

Yaar I miss the old days like hell too and reading your long precise posts πŸ˜­ Ladki, jaldi jaldi theek ho jao then we can discuss to heart's content β€οΈ
danceismyworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

A couple of weeks back she was JoMarch and she was friends with Isabella Mary Swan. (And JoMarch became close to my heart β€οΈ)

By the way what is the name of V-Captain of the Flying Dutchman?  Does she know the location of Davy Jones locker?

I didn't get muchπŸ˜† All I know is I am captain and She is vice captainπŸ˜†
danceismyworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Harini πŸ€—

Haha yeah, I get tired of the court interoretation sometimes 

Disha,
VC is run away from patli gali πŸ˜‘ leaving us stranded as usual.

Yaar I miss the old days like hell too and reading your long precise posts πŸ˜­ Ladki, jaldi jaldi theek ho jao then we can discuss to heart's content β€οΈ

I am working on it...😭
I will try to be active from now onwards
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Dushtu πŸ€—

The Pehla Nasha Vm was beautiful, thanks so much.

I don't understand this demand for apology to Manik, did she do anything majorly unjust to him directly? 
She need not apologize to each and everyone whom she put down directly or indirectly during her Mumbai visit. The reason was TK being her student, her judgement was clouded. She need only acknowledge that she got misled by TK and call to inquire about Nandu's well being plus provide Nandu's shaken beliefs some much needed security, some reinforcement that Nandu is not responsible for her own kidnap.
After all this is just youth, not His Majesty's court where people who misunderstand him should come come and beg for forgiveness afterwards

Thanks sahar for liking it...u did help me selecting the scenes after all, u and raksa...thank you

Lol i know Manik is not his Majesty...but she should apologize to both Nandu and him...atleast appreciate him for his help in saving Nandu.. and say sorry for misunderstanding him most imprtantly admit her pwn fault in misjudging...she was after all quite rude to Manik..not giving him any chance to speak...and she should apologize to Nandu for being so insensitive to her...

I made a post on her long time back...she should just apologise to everyone period..she was just blind sighted and chose TK over her grandchild...

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Does Ams have local cable channel where they dont show news coverage from Mumbai? Or did she not subscribe to cable tv at all?

Did her family keep this kidnapping thing off from her lest she gets a shock that her favourite student did this to her grand daughter.

I still cant imagine the reasons why they are not bringing Ams into picture at all. How could it be that she be not aware of whatever happened.    Atleast she should have called Nandini to ask her how she performed in the fusion concert.  

danceismyworld thumbnail
Ek sachhi baat bolun...I don't want Sorry and Thank you in the show by anyone to anyone..I just want to enjoy the show with good story line...People do mistakes..They learn and they grow..It's not about sorry or apologizing..It's about understanding and realizing..Sorry and Thank you make things superficial for me.
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

The name of VC is Sadhu original because she denied being Will Turner πŸ˜† With Jo March she captivated your heart, turning Turner she aims to conquer you over entirely πŸ˜† That's the locker
harinisriram39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

I didn't get muchπŸ˜† All I know is I am captain and She is vice captainπŸ˜†

Lol.  Does she have the charts and the directions to sail πŸ˜† . Hope she is not after the "ships" whose ever they might be.