||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago

@Devilsdesire
The hair length is trimmed merely, she got the hair styled and shaped only. She is rocking the fringe!

Ok guys, be back later πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Sahar-

@Devilsdesire
The hair length is trimmed merely, she got the hair styled and shaped only. She is rocking the fringe!

Yeahhh But When She Posted Her 1st Pic After The Haircut She Wrote Short Hair So Was Curious To Know How Short It Is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok Even Parth Got An Haircut πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MaNan Saath Mein Haircut Karwane Gaye The Kya Show Mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 8 years ago
Originally posted by danceismyworld

Wow...

Haha..
Dushtu..I am saying it for long term πŸ˜†..from story point of view..not for the situationπŸ˜†

Lol i knowπŸ˜† just joking...yea that can happen offcourse...

I m very much supporting Arlya...they make a cute couple...

Just saying...even if nandu and aryaman were best buddies...its long time since...Nandu left America when she was 7 years old...nandu and he hv come a long since then...they cant resume being best buddies...and if nandus dad used to work in Nasa which is in florida...and aryaman was studing in newyork uni in new York...yea he can change state for uni i know but it seems unusual...

Lol just bheja frying

Ps. Can i say how much i hate Ams?? She will only redeem herself in my eyes when she thanks and apologize to Manik

#UngratefulBudiya

Edited by dushturain - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dushturain

Just saying...even if nandu and aryaman were best buddies...its long time since...Nandu left America when she was 7 years old...nandu and he hv come a long since then...they cant resume being best buddies...and if nandus dad used to work in Nasa which is in florida...and aryaman was studing in newyork uni in new York...yea he can change state for uni i know but it seems unusual...

Lol just bheja frying

Ps. Can i say how much i hate Ams?? She will onlyreddem herself in my eyes when she thanks and apologize to Manik

Aryaman is perfect for making Dhruv jealous so that he can come back to his senses..me too loving that angle.
I want Aryaman to turn out Nandu's friend somehow..I see a good story line in this direction..
It's not about apologizing..It's about realizing...Ams was more unfair to Nandu rather than Manik.  She pressurized her unintentionally in TK's case. She didn't do anything bad with Manik. But Yeah She made it difficult for Nandini
Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago

@Devilsdesire

Tusi na jao😭
Aapke bina mera kon yaha
Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dushturain

Lol just bheja frying

Ps. Can i say how much i hate Ams?? She will onlyreddem herself in my eyes when she thanks and apologize to Manik

Dushtu πŸ€—

The Pehla Nasha Vm was beautiful, thanks so much.

I don't understand this demand for apology to Manik, did she do anything majorly unjust to him directly? 
She need not apologize to each and everyone whom she put down directly or indirectly during her Mumbai visit. The reason was TK being her student, her judgement was clouded. She need only acknowledge that she got misled by TK and call to inquire about Nandu's well being plus provide Nandu's shaken beliefs some much needed security, some reinforcement that Nandu is not responsible for her own kidnap.
After all this is just youth, not His Majesty's court where people who misunderstand him should come come and beg for forgiveness afterwards

Tusi na jao😭
Aapke bina mera kon yaha

Disha omg, tum pe Adi ka color aa gaya, you turned drama queen too πŸ˜†

Hehe πŸ€—
I am still stalking, was just taking leave from active posting because AT has caught on speed so I was afraid I won't be able to keep up πŸ˜†

After all this is just youth, not His Majesty's court where people who misunderstand him should come come and beg for forgiveness afterwards

Wow, Sahar, His Majesty's court.  But thats what many people think. 

Disha omg, tum pe Adi ka color aa gaya, you turned drama queen too πŸ˜†

Hehe πŸ€—
I am still stalking, was just taking leave from active posting because AT has caught on speed so I was afraid I won't be able to keep up πŸ˜†
Aakhir behan kiski hunπŸ˜†
I will tell you something..I am missing discussions with you like hell..thanks to my hand and time..
I can't remember when I had a good discussion last time. I miss those old good days of discussion