||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago
Second thing stuck in my mind is - Aryaman is from Newyork๐Ÿ˜† Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago

Haan Disha, technically but still there is some margin left, it's still the next day but today the new day will be shown, so only the night remains for logic to take reins.
Originally posted by danceismyworld

Technically, Ams should have called Nandini by now after this kidnapping. It's all over the news and Ams didn't even call.๐Ÿ˜†

ams didn't go behind nandu, when she ran infront of her while crying ๐Ÿ˜ก .I ain't expecting anything from her ๐Ÿฅฑ

Technically, Ams should have called Nandini by now after this kidnapping. It's all over the news and Ams didn't even call.๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly By Now Ams Must Have Got To Know Abt The Deeds Of Her Favorite Student ๐Ÿ˜• Where Are U AMS ??? Y U No Call Ur Nandu ???๐Ÿค”
Yeah! It's been just a day but kidnapping is not a small thing and when it is in news๐Ÿ˜†

Second thing stuck in my mind is - Aryaman is from Newyork๐Ÿ˜†

Aryaman Should Turnout To Be Nandu's  Long Lost Friend ๐Ÿ˜ณ Mazza A Jayegaa ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Aryaman Should Turnout To Be Nandu's  Long Lost Friend ๐Ÿ˜ณ Mazza A Jayegaa ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah but without converting him in a psycho or lover..just a friend who knows about Nandini's childhood

Seconfd thing stuck in my mind is - Aryaman is from Newyork๐Ÿ˜†

The only thing stuck in my mind is, Alya termed library as the most interesting part of S.P.A.C.E like so much love shining out of her eyes while she has never been seen inside its holy confines ever ๐Ÿ˜†

So Disha, you hope that Aryaman is Nandu's childhood friend? 
Originally posted by -Sahar-

The only thing stuck in my mind is, Alya termed library as the most interesting part of S.P.A.C.E like so much love shining out of her eyes while she has never been seen inside its holy confines ever ๐Ÿ˜†

So Disha, you hope that Aryaman is Nandu's childhood friend? 
Yeah I am hoping so..They have shown no conversation between Aryaman and Nandini, not even exchange of a hello or anything..normally Aryaman should have got intrigued by the the girl he helped..even Princi didn't introduce him with Nandini..
There must be something..I want him to be Nandu's childhood friend..and just friend๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago

Yeah but without converting him in a psycho or lover..just a friend who knows about Nandini's childhood

Ya Ya Just A Frnd ๐Ÿ˜†We Had Enough Of This Psycho's Now ๐Ÿ˜ก