||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Sahar-

What did you guys do!!? Make the AT a roller coaster, wow!! I can't understand any of it unfortunately πŸ˜³ No English or Urdu words in between :|

Thank you Raksha πŸ€— Got my gifs 

MTV needs hammering on the head πŸ˜‘

Hai saharπŸ€—.. Some where in the middle I wrote my love story in English only..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What did you guys do!!? Make the AT a roller coaster, wow!! I can't understand any of it unfortunately πŸ˜³ No English or Urdu words in between :|

Thank you Raksha πŸ€— Got my gifs 

MTV needs hammering on the head πŸ˜‘
i knew this!!!
no new episode sahar😭

Originally posted by chinni557

Hai saharπŸ€—.. Some where in the middle I wrote my love story in English only..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yes I read it before I vanished, love be a thing of beauty and marriage just enhances it, my belief though mine was an arranged marriage but I do believe in all kinds of love, both before and after marriage wala (of course with hubby like In my case)

Oh yes I read it before I vanished, love be a thing of beauty and marriage just enhances it, my belief though mine was an arranged marriage but I do believe in all kinds of love, both before and after marriage wala (of course with hubby like In my case)

Yes sahar marriage is the start of a beautiful roller coaster ride. That's the beauty.😳😳. Sorry have to go now.. Now I'm getting a panic attack thinking about my exams🀒🀒😭 will come back when I feel bored. Bye for now😊😊
Edited by chinni557 - 8 years ago

Tara Harika, wish you good concentration for the study session πŸ˜†

Hello Harini πŸ€—

No episode πŸ˜­ 

Ok guys, be back in a while again
Originally posted by ky2forever

whats happening here😲
 m i d only one who dnt know telugu
I don't understand eitherπŸ˜†
Got to know about 3 stories today. πŸ˜‰

Cvs knew that we all disliked monday episode, so there was no scene from Monday episode in story so far πŸ˜†
Hi Sahar πŸ€—

JoMarch , A great big hug to you too πŸ€—

What did they say in Story So Far.  Some Bhayanak VO statements like how things would change for ever, anything daravani dialogues?
i was rewatching the old episode of their 1st  shower scene ..Manik got towel to cover him up but he had his pants on wen he was in the washroom with nandu but wen he went out der wasn't ne pant only towel ..so now my legit question is wer did his pant go ???
did he chnge in frnt of nandu or jst like his magical haircut he got into d  towel just like datπŸ˜†

JoMarch, the other day when you were telling that they showed 7 characters in the show , in that episode where Navya and Cabir tell their moms off.  Were you including the tailor too πŸ˜†