||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 46

Posted: 8 years ago
Arre I just follow Kannada a little bit.  

Raksha, wait till your exams are over then we can teach each other :-) I am waiting for that.  
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Hey Lubna,  I am a tamilian brought up in Guntur and Nellore.  I was in Andhra till my college days.  Came to Chennai for CA and now settled in Chennai.  So I speak both Telugu and Tamil and Hindi ofcourse.  I love Urdu

Hi harini ...Guntur is my maternal place๐Ÿ˜Š... 

Arre I just follow Kannada a little bit.  

Raksha, wait till your exams are over then we can teach each other :-) I am waiting for that.  
harini something is better thn nothing ...i toh dnt understnd at all๐Ÿ˜•
ya we can teach each oder very soon let dis xm get over๐Ÿ˜Š

Chinni, Lubna,  No love story and all okay ๐Ÿ˜‰. It was arranged marriage and we hardly met before marriage.

It is just that I started to feel free and alive after marriage.  There are two types of families - Loving family and learning family.  Here its like we both have been learning and evolving and life became quite easy after marriage.  Before that I was more tensed, panic, loss of hope in life and all that.  Even now I have anxiety problems but my husband really manages to calm me down.

Like Chinni said, its like breathing free.
Hello every 1 ...it's been a while I am here!!!! Niti is doing a fab job!! Really proud of her!! How are you all doing?? 
Wow harini  u r doing CA ? Did u write the exam this time? Doing ur CPT or IPC? Edited by shravya.kr - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shravya.kr

Hello every 1 ...it's been a while I am here!!!! Niti is doing a fab job!! Really proud of her!! How are you all doing?? 
hey shravya ๐Ÿค—
long time no see where wer u???

Chinni, Lubna,  No love story and all okay ๐Ÿ˜‰. It was arranged marriage and we hardly met before marriage.

It is just that I started to feel free and alive after marriage.  There are two types of families - Loving family and learning family.  Here its like we both have been learning and evolving and life became quite easy after marriage.  Before that I was more tensed, panic, loss of hope in life and all that.  Even now I have anxiety problems but my husband really manages to calm me down.

datz nice to knw yar..๐Ÿ˜ณ
ma intlo matches chustunnaru...daily mumy naku profiles chudamantaru  select cheydanki...so boring work yar๐Ÿ˜†

Wow 
i think i shud get married๐Ÿคฃ
Perhaps i shud ask my mom to search a boy 4 me๐Ÿ˜†